Code of Conduct

Default Where to wear these Frags? (A*Men, Gucci PH, PE, RSM)

I just bought a few new fragrances today and I'm wondering where/when I should wear them. By the way I'm 15.

Romance Silver Men
    Angel Men
    Gucci pour Homme
    Platinum goste
    Himalaya

I haven't worn any of these out in public yet so I really have no idea when to wear these. So tips please? Thanks!
    Looking for Partial or Full Bottles Of:
    Silver Mountain Water
    Green Irish Tweed
    Scent of Peace

PM me please.

Default Re: Where to wear these Frags? (A*Men, Gucci PH, PE, RSM)

Hmmm... let's see...

Romance Silver Men- seems pretty middle-of-the-road, so you could wear this anytime

Angel Men- I think this is a great one for young guys. Probably daywear would be best.

Gucci pour Homme- this one could be tough; it seems like a tough one for a teen; definitely wear it after dark.

Platinum goste- same as Gucci PH... seems more "mature" to me, but could be good for daywear.

Himalaya- good choice; you'll be the classiest guy around. But, don't be surprised if your friends say to you, "Creed? You mean the band?"

And are you REALLY looking to buy Paris Hilton????? I'm afraid that your bottles might start fighting with each other. The Chanel and Creed will gang up and push her off your dresser.

Overall, I'd say that the Angel Men and the Himalaya might be the most versatile for you (but, again, it all depends on your personality. When I was your age, I wore Chanel PM, which is usually a more "mature" scent, but I think it worked well!)
    Is there any point in saying everything? -Basho

Quote Originally Posted by rach2jlc
    "Creed? You mean the band?"

And are you REALLY looking to buy Paris Hilton????? I'm afraid that your bottles might start fighting with each other. The Chanel and Creed will gang up and push her off your dresser.
    Yes haha, people have said you mean the band!! Yeah I'm going to buy the Paris Hilton scent for sure. I already own her other two. Thanks for the response!
    Looking for Partial or Full Bottles Of:
    Silver Mountain Water
    Green Irish Tweed
    Scent of Peace

PM me please.

Wear them where you would feel most comfortable in them. They are all really good scents so you will not ever be looked at in a negative way for wearing them at any event. If I had to classify them to some that they would work then:
    Romance Silver - going out fragrance. Warm to hot evening wear. Casual dress shirt would go well with it.
    A*men - Formal events that you want to stad out at and smell gourmand and sweet for a special someone. I would use it for dances (jr. prom, prom, formals, homecoming). It's a very good dating fragrance.
    Gucci pour Homme - This is more of an every day wear. Perfect for the fall season and even warmer winter days.
    Egoiste - I don't like this one and would not know how to classify it for a propper place... sorry.
    Himalaya - Anything you want...

These are the places that I would say your list of fragrances would work best. I'm only a bit older than you are so test them out and let me know if you have a good story about a date or event that one of your fragrances helped win over a girl or feel confident enough to do something crazy. Enjoy!