Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: $$ Serge Lutens raking in money $$

Thank you very much, Tigruska. I could not have said it better.
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Wink Re: $$ Serge Lutens raking in money $$

Quote Originally Posted by tigrushka
    This "gem" speaks volumes.

If you have trouble with #8, maybe #10 is more to your liking: Stop when you are told. http://www.basenotes.net/cgi-bin/art...ame=forumrules

There are no double standards, and this is neither the first time nor the first thread (nor the first username on which you are posting, btw) in which you are showing your "best behaviour" and choosing the route of personal attacks. Everybody has opinions, but there are differences in how they express them. Yours is obnoxious.

Your posts have been reported by other members and you have been warned by two different moderators now.

If you don't like it here, there are other fragrance forums out there.

well in case you don 't know I have had this morning support messages by a few members here too who also think theres is a double standart and that the Lutens bashing by specially someone here was direspectful and worthless! it has nothing to do with discussing different opinions but it was pure nonsense and bashing.

have a good day double standarthka!
    Last edited by Bois et Musc; 30th January 2007 at 05:24 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bois et Musc
    well in case you don 't know I have had this morning support messages by some members here too who also think theres is a double standart and that the Lutens bashing by someone here was direspectful!

have a good day double standartshak!
    Yawn.

House bashing is unfortunately an everyday issue on the forum, but you take it on the personal attack level. That's the difference.
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Quote Originally Posted by tigrushka
    Yawn.

House bashing is unfortunately an everyday issue on the forum, but you take it on the personal attack level. That's the difference.

maybe I did but I spent time to start the first post of this thread here, I expect a certain standart, you re a moderator and you should not allow worthless bashing!

He wears Kouros, to me it 's not even something I d want for my bathroom but so be it and you ll never hear me bash someone 's poor choice over and over!
    thats the difference! thx for understanding and noticing

I love Lutens fragrances, and yet, I could just smack somebody for those bell jars. They are lovely for storage, but I think...and I may call him at home later with this idea....that he could include a stylish little 3ml atomizer tucked in the box. The whole house could buy them from Buffalo Gal and be better off, or what the heck? He could make his purple with a little gold star for a cap. They could be sold separately, whatever.

I can't do without Un Lys, though, and I'd buy it if it came in a little Tupperware bowl.

Blog Entries

maybe I did but I spent time to start the first post of this thread here, I expect a certain standart, you re a moderator and you should not allow worthless bashing!
    Well: whenever I have dared to express my thoughts about bashing, I have been accused of censorship against free speech.

He wears Kouros, to me it 's not even something I d want for my bathroom but so be it and you ll never hear me bash someone 's poor choice over and over!
    thats the difference! thx for understanding and noticing
    Here we go again...

How about running around the block a couple of times and having a nice cup of chamomile tea?

Let's call it a day. I'll lock this thread now.
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."