Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 60 of 75
  1. #1

    Default "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    That a fragrance could be so shocking,
    So difficult to wear....It's the smell of SEX.
    I don't mean the idea , I mean, cum & vagina.
    Milk, blood, sperm...
    I could not do it. I bought it blind before it hit the shelves.
    It went back today.

  2. #2
    Thrax
    Guest

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Ah, if I wanted vagina, I'd wear Kingdom.

    I dont think this will go onto my "to buy list."

  3. #3
    Thrax
    Guest

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    UMMMMMM UMMMMMMM!
    Smell that? Smells like vagina! (dance)





    Sorry guys, I had to make something out of this double post...

  4. #4

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    There was this thread started a long time about a fragrance that should smell like a vagina.

    http://community.basenotes.net/showt...ighlight=Vulva

    You might want to look at that. I thought MKK smelt like the inside of a used condom but after my nose got to smelling it more & more(LOL..the MKK), I don't think so now.

    Creed Acier Aluminium, like what other people said, it does smell like really cold blood. It also has this medicine smelling vibe to it.

    Also, I'm probably the only one but I always thought CDG Odeur 53 smelt like sperm.
    Last edited by nsamadi; 30th January 2007 at 07:22 AM.

  5. #5
    Thrax
    Guest

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Acier Aluminum smells like something an old man would use to clean his toilet. L'Anarchiste smells like blood!

  6. #6

    Talking Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi
    I thought MKK smelt like the inside of a used condom
    As much as I enjoy exploring the scent of all sorts of things, that is one place my nose never intends to venture!

  7. #7

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Thrax: Yeah..I have to agree with you, Creed AA does have this old skool vibe.

    Ab74: Well..I really didn't stick my nose in there, and if I did, it was probably one I used . But I thought it smelt like the hot latex rubber of a condom.

  8. #8

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Well, since I don't like the smell of Vagina anyways, I'm going to say PASS! I'm sorry, but it's one of the most disgusting smells... and it always seems to come with the most pleasureable acts... hmmm.
    - Rich

  9. #9

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    I've got to watch this thread because of the grossness factor now.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

  10. #10

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Chris,

    Your work is never done. We thank you for it.

  11. #11

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by smndrummer
    Well, since I don't like the smell of Vagina anyways, I'm going to say PASS! I'm sorry, but it's one of the most disgusting smells... and it always seems to come with the most pleasureable acts... hmmm.
    - Rich
    ...maybe you haven't smelled the right ones yet!

  12. #12

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    i wonder how they managed to "bottle" the unique smell....hmmmm where was the r&d europe, asia...interesting
    To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.
    Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970),

  13. #13

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by musclegod007
    That a fragrance could be so shocking,
    So difficult to wear....It's the smell of SEX.
    I don't mean the idea , I mean, cum & vagina.
    Milk, blood, sperm...
    I could not do it. I bought it blind before it hit the shelves.
    It went back today.
    I'm sitting here eating lunch & feeling a bit queasy as I read this thread....

    I can't believe such a fragrance exists and can't imagine why someone would want to smell like that!
    Current faves: CdG White, Amouage Dia, Millesime Imperial, Miller Harris Terre de Bois

  14. #14

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by ajmc
    ...maybe you haven't smelled the right ones yet!
    Be my thought! Nectar of the gods .

    Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

    "The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

  15. #15
    Thrax
    Guest

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightninrod
    Be my thought! Nectar of the gods .

    Dan
    HAHA!

  16. #16

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by ajmc
    ...maybe you haven't smelled the right ones yet!
    For fear of digressing too far from the topic, let's just say I've smelled enough to know that it's not pleasing.

    The vulva perfume was not meant as a perfume, it was meant for erotic arousal with stimulation of one more sense, the nose. No offesnse, but that doesn't arouse me one bit.
    - Rich

  17. #17

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    does it have pheromones in it? I've never heard of this scent, but because I am perversely intrigued by things funky, I must look into it now...
    Beauty is but the sensible image of the Infinite.
    Like truth and justice it lives within us; like virtue and the moral law it is a companion of the soul.
    -George Bancroft {1800-1891 American Historian}

    =

    current favorites:
    Balmain Jolie Madame, Serge Lutens Muscs Kublai Khan
    =

  18. #18

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    I smelled that fragrance the very day it came out (no pun...), and I must say the odour beats all the gross talking we can have here. It's so funky it's scary !!! (and yes indeed, WHY OH WHY would anybody want to smell like that ? I have NO idea !!!) It is a MEAN fragrance, and you want to stay away from it.

    ... decants anybody ?

  19. #19
    DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

    kbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Big Blue Marble
    Posts
    17,915
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    This one has DEFINITELY got my attention via all this discussion both pro and con. I am going to have to sniff out a sample from somewhere.
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

  20. #20

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    It totally destroyed my appetite, I had to wash of before I could eat,
    and to think, sex allways increased my appetite,
    the very "CONCEPT", of this frag totally thrilled me,
    it goes to show, as Luca Turin stated in his new book,
    fragrance is not about sex (like we are led to believe),
    it really is about intelligence, and beauty.
    I don't know about this company, their newest launch is called
    "don't get me wrong baby, but I don't swallow" I'm not joking.

  21. #21

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Pass.
    De gustibus non est disputandum

  22. #22
    Bois et Musc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Queens New York
    Posts
    181

    Talking Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    if I wanted to sniff "butthole magnifique" I wouldnt need a perfume with a fancy name for that I d just go for the real thing!

  23. #23

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Henri Bendel's

    that is who has the exclusivity on this line. And it's been hottly spoken of on all the fragrance blogs. Etat Libre d’Orange looks like a cute little Parisian boutique fragrance seller.

    let's take a look
    http://www.etatlibredorange.com/english/index.html

  24. #24

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Sounds like a good orffice scent.
    Renato

  25. #25

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    it's an interesting approach that they have the cum on gross out scents but then they have some wearable sounding ones too... kind of smart if it turns out to work! they'll certainly draw people to investigate

  26. #26
    Bois et Musc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Queens New York
    Posts
    181

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    with fragrance names like 'Putain des Palace' (Hotel Slut/Whore) and 'Stunning Secretions' it 's clear to me controversy is their marketing strategy, I m not sure yet wether or not it 's worth trying, just afraid of another hype niche thing.

  27. #27

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by Bois et Musc
    with fragrance names like 'Putain des Palace' (Hotel Slut/Whore) and 'Stunning Secretions' it 's clear to me controversy is their marketing strategy, I m not sure yet wether or not it 's worth trying, just afraid of another hype niche thing.
    Very good point. my interest wasn't piqued enough to examine the rest of their line, but I'm sure other people will be very interested. Just not me.
    "A turn-off for me, right off the bat... I don't like a stinky pussy." - Dane Cook Really? I thought it was a turn on! Once again, no thanks.
    - Rich

  28. #28

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Dear Gentlemen, thanks for dozens of "stinking p****s".
    I hold my tongue about that.
    The Secretions are very ozonic and bittergrassy. Not nice, no.
    But if you keep your predjudice, you will never smell this beautiful green and indolic Jasmin with Tabac. Or the opulence of flowers on a bed of leather and patchouli in Putain. Or the dry and tarry leather of Rien.

    Scent is adventurous, not moral.

  29. #29

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    I would imagine that a strong 'sex' scent would include these notes:


    Cumin
    Costus roots
    Ambergris
    Civet
    Honey
    Geranium
    Daisy
    Jasmine


    Topnotes of cedar and tar.



    Was I close?


    -ben
    Nihil Obstat Ben


    [url=http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1883]My Wardrobe[/url]

  30. #30

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by peppernuts
    Dear Gentlemen, thanks for dozens of "stinking p****s".
    I hold my tongue about that.
    The Secretions are very ozonic and bittergrassy. Not nice, no.
    But if you keep your predjudice, you will never smell this beautiful green and indolic Jasmin with Tabac. Or the opulence of flowers on a bed of leather and patchouli in Putain. Or the dry and tarry leather of Rien.

    Scent is adventurous, not moral.
    Well if that isn't a moralizing post, I don't know what is !

    Pointing out the fact that a fragrance imitates certain smells, and saying you don't particularly enjoy them in a fragrance, has nothing to do with moral, but with taste. And if you consider that saying you don't like a fragrance is a prejudice, then I guess we might as well stop discussing fragrance altogether...

    Anyway, nothing keeps you from starting a new thread about the beauty of Jasmin with Tabac, or about the opulence of flowers etc. I'm sure people here will be delighted to show their enthusiasm about, and support, these newcomers.

  31. #31

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhueofdoubt
    I would imagine that a strong 'sex' scent would include these notes:


    Cumin
    Costus roots
    Ambergris
    Civet
    Honey
    Geranium
    Daisy
    Jasmine


    Topnotes of cedar and tar.



    Was I close?


    -ben

    You left out tincture of mandrake root, ben. That's got to be in there somewhere.
    There are people to whom the truth of language does not matter — they are known as liars.

  32. #32

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    On a more positive note: I can say that I have very fond memories of the scent (and taste) of a few women that I have known and loved. If that could be bottled I would gladly buy some!

    ::Looks off distractedly into the middle distance for a loooooong time ::
    There are people to whom the truth of language does not matter — they are known as liars.

  33. #33

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by fredricktoo
    Henri Bendel's

    that is who has the exclusivity on this line. And it's been hottly spoken of on all the fragrance blogs. Etat Libre d’Orange looks like a cute little Parisian boutique fragrance seller.

    let's take a look
    http://www.etatlibredorange.com/english/index.html

    Fredrick, I couldn't help but laugh at your avatar image in the context of this thread...Brian sniffing ass in the park.

    If this kind of scent floats your boat, by all means...have at it.

    I for one try to be remotely politically correct with the scents I wear out in public. While nothing pleases everyone this one sounds sure to displease most.

    I would greatly hope they went for the good smelling secretions and left out essense d' tuna.

  34. #34

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Wait a minute...

    There are "straight" men out there who don't like pussy? I thought that was a prerequisite of being straight?

    That is just sad... I feel sorry for the women that you sleep with, dudes.



  35. #35

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by linnea
    Wait a minute...

    There are "straight" men out there who don't like pussy? I thought that was a prerequisite of being straight?

    That is just sad... I feel sorry for the women that you sleep with, dudes.
    Incorrect. I said I don't like the smell. You don't have to like the taste of cum to enjoy sex and please your partner. Besides, you can be straight and choose not to have sex because you don't like pussy. As always, sol mi dos centavos juay.
    - Rich

  36. #36

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayknight
    Fredrick, I couldn't help but laugh at your avatar image in the context of this thread...Brian sniffing ass in the park.

    If this kind of scent floats your boat, by all means...have at it.

    I for one try to be remotely politically correct with the scents I wear out in public. While nothing pleases everyone this one sounds sure to displease most.

    I would greatly hope they went for the good smelling secretions and left out essense d' tuna.
    well as a matter of fact, Brian is enjoying a martini in my avatar. I know it's hard to see but we are limited to the tiny avatars. If dogs sniff ass in the park, why are you attributing their scent experiences to me? Do I know you?

    so you probably don't know me. Here's the big question. Have you ever heard of Henri Bendel's?

    to the rest of your post I wear whatever I feel like wearing and I'm not interested in what you wear.

  37. #37

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by linnea
    Wait a minute...

    There are "straight" men out there who don't like pussy? I thought that was a prerequisite of being straight?

    That is just sad... I feel sorry for the women that you sleep with, dudes.
    dudes? I never said I didn't like anything about pussy. don't be sad.

    you've heard of doing the alphabet?

    and yes I will swap cum...
    Last edited by fredricktoo; 1st February 2007 at 04:01 AM.

  38. #38

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by smndrummer
    Incorrect. I said I don't like the smell. You don't have to like the taste of cum to enjoy sex and please your partner. Besides, you can be straight and choose not to have sex because you don't like pussy. As always, sol mi dos centavos juay.
    - Rich
    DUDE! Did you just call me "guey"? That's Espanol for "cuckold", bambino.

    And I can't fault you... you're still in college and figuring stuff out, yes? Maybe as you get older your tastes will mature? Shit, your mileage may vary. Imaginary people on the internet probably aren't going to convince you that pussy smells/tastes great.
    Last edited by linnea; 1st February 2007 at 04:12 AM.



  39. #39

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by linnea
    Wait a minute...

    There are "straight" men out there who don't like pussy? I thought that was a prerequisite of being straight?

    That is just sad... I feel sorry for the women that you sleep with, dudes.



    Vomit
    feces
    urine
    sweat
    sebum
    menses
    flatulence
    semen
    snot
    halitosis
    plaque
    infections (yeast, fungus, bacterial)



    So there are a dozen things about people that I find distasteful-smell, taste, or both-and none of them have any bearing on my love or connection to my partner or friends. I don't relish my partner's every bodily function, nor do I expect that from her. I maintain myself and present myself to others in a way that I would like to see reciprocated. When (as is often the case) that does not happen, it has no effect on my relationship with the other person. It's simply a nicety- perhaps a frivolous thing, certainly, but those form (in aggregate) the fundament of societies.

    I'm neither spiritual nor humanist, and the idea that a particular orifice must be treated differently simply because it serves as a birth canal is incongruent with my worldview. I regard that kind of rhetoric as superstition or perhaps a form of sympathetic magic.

    And here is how this relates to fragrance (this is Basenotes, after all): We all have widely varying tastes in perfume- that should be an accepted fact. Perfumes smell. Orifices smell. It stands to reason that people's taste in orifice-smell would vary widely as well. For goodness' sake--some people just smell bad! I've experienced body odors that ranged from pleasant to gag-inducing. I don't like stinky armpits, and I don't like stinky genitals. It is unpleasant to me. And, I assume, many here on basenotes share this general perspective and have been trying to explain it to you. It is an issue that is separate from any kind of misogyny or misandry: we're talking about smell here, not people's individual worth.


    Thank you and good night
    -ben
    Nihil Obstat Ben


    [url=http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1883]My Wardrobe[/url]

  40. #40

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhueofdoubt
    It is an issue that is separate from any kind of misogyny or misandry: we're talking about smell here, not people's individual worth.
    Thank you and good night
    -ben
    Damn, I did not mean to hit a nerve! I don't understand why someone would be grossed out by a loving partner's clean, hygenic body... but I guess that's just me. You're right, smell and personal preferences are intensely personal.



  41. #41

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by linnea
    Damn, I did not mean to hit a nerve! I don't understand why someone would be grossed out by a loving partner's clean, hygenic body... but I guess that's just me. You're right, smell and personal preferences are intensely personal.
    No, no, I did not mean to come off sounding angry. I am not angry or anything.

    A clean, hygenic body, though- that's a subject for debate. A woman fresh from the shower is probably the best thing you could offer me, intimacy-wise. At that point, it seems like people start on the same page. Clean, yes- there is nothing objectionable to a woman's scent when it is her own scent. Add about 12 hours, though, and you are not smelling woman anymore- you are smelling whatever is growing on her. The same goes for men. 12 hours of sitting on a chair will leave anyone with some really grotesque funk. Couple this with (at least in my experience) women's habit of showering in the morning and only in the morning, and night-time trysts get to be rather fragrant. Thus my strong feelings. I apologize if I came off sounding too self-righteous, but I have heard far too many times (and not from you or anyone on basenotes) that I should love a woman's scent just because, you know, the party line says we should and all that.

    And this really shouldn't be centered on women- it just happens to be where my experience lies. I assume that I speak for most women when I say that men stink if they don't shower, too. I know I do.


    Tired beyond belief,
    -ben
    Nihil Obstat Ben


    [url=http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1883]My Wardrobe[/url]

  42. #42

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Most women I've known who weren't institutionalized knew when they needed a shower.

  43. #43

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by fredricktoo
    Most women I've known who weren't institutionalized knew when they needed a shower.

    You are a lucky man.



    I went out with a girl for several years (she lived with me). Absolutely the best relationship I've had so far. She was fantastic. The only nitpicky thing that was wrong was that she didn't find BO to be objectionable, and therefor her BO was not a bad thing to her, either. She could have cared less if I went 4 days without bathing (she never had a chance to experience that), but then of course she was OK about doing the same thing.

    The next GF showered in the morning only, and she had some crotch funk by the evening.

    The current SO is also a morning-shower person. See above.


    The only reason that I'm bringing these facts to light is to illustrate where I'm coming from. I can only dream of a woman who smells as good or better than me at 8 p.m.

    Is there a tactful way to tell someone that they need to bathe more often? Experience has shown me that there is not.


    -ben
    Nihil Obstat Ben


    [url=http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1883]My Wardrobe[/url]

  44. #44

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    I love cologne.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

  45. #45
    Thrax
    Guest

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by knightowl
    I love cologne.
    Whew! I was starting to think I was the only one..

  46. #46

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by linnea
    DUDE! Did you just call me "guey"? That's Espanol for "cuckold", bambino.

    And I can't fault you... you're still in college and figuring stuff out, yes? Maybe as you get older your tastes will mature? Shit, your mileage may vary. Imaginary people on the internet probably aren't going to convince you that pussy smells/tastes great.
    Yeah, I called you guey. I've never seen it written, only spoken (a lot), so I didn't know how to spell it. I know it's lower class, and I intend to keep using it. Yall are my fools, like it or not . Thanks for the spelling though. Yeah, I'm a freshman in college actually. I am still definitely figuring things out. Lots of things, but if I choose not to like a certain smell of my partner, I'm sure she'll understand. I don't ask her to like the smell of ball sweat... should I? No... I won't, I can see me ending up on the street with just my boxers on... that would be funny though...
    - Rich
    PS - Fredricktoo... never heard of doing the alphabet... now I have, and it gave me a laugh, and a little gag. But, to each his own, and especially to a man of such good taste (no pun inteded).

  47. #47

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhueofdoubt
    The next GF showered in the morning only, and she had some crotch funk by the evening.
    That made me giggle. OK, it made me laugh out loud, but don't tell anyone that funny phrases give me the giggles... OK?
    - Rich

  48. #48

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhueofdoubt
    You are a lucky man.



    I went out with a girl for several years (she lived with me). Absolutely the best relationship I've had so far. She was fantastic. The only nitpicky thing that was wrong was that she didn't find BO to be objectionable, and therefor her BO was not a bad thing to her, either. She could have cared less if I went 4 days without bathing (she never had a chance to experience that), but then of course she was OK about doing the same thing.

    The next GF showered in the morning only, and she had some crotch funk by the evening.

    The current SO is also a morning-shower person. See above.


    The only reason that I'm bringing these facts to light is to illustrate where I'm coming from. I can only dream of a woman who smells as good or better than me at 8 p.m.

    Is there a tactful way to tell someone that they need to bathe more often? Experience has shown me that there is not.


    -ben

    All perfectly good points. The spectrum here is quite wide and I too have experienced the end that you are talking about. Perhaps we should, as someone I knew used to say, "draw a discrete veil" over this matter.
    There are people to whom the truth of language does not matter — they are known as liars.

  49. #49

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    This one's gone way past risque! Phew...
    De gustibus non est disputandum

  50. #50

    Shycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    2,914

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    That's the nice thing about basenotes women -- we all shower in the late afternoon to erase the SoTD so we can have a fresh SoTE. But I don't shave my legs at all while Micah's out of town.....

    Fresh, but furry.

  51. #51
    DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

    kbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Big Blue Marble
    Posts
    17,915
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by greyhueofdoubt
    Is there a tactful way to tell someone that they need to bathe more often? Experience has shown me that there is not.


    -ben
    This often evolves into a sort of 'damned if you do...damned if you don't situation
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

  52. #52
    DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

    kbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Big Blue Marble
    Posts
    17,915
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by smndrummer
    PS - Fredricktoo... never heard of doing the alphabet... now I have, and it gave me a laugh, and a little gag. But, to each his own, and especially to a man of such good taste (no pun inteded).
    In alphabetizing one's sex life one could then aspire to become a Man or Woman of Letters, so to speak?
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

  53. #53

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by fredricktoo
    well as a matter of fact, Brian is enjoying a martini in my avatar. I know it's hard to see but we are limited to the tiny avatars. If dogs sniff ass in the park, why are you attributing their scent experiences to me? Do I know you?

    so you probably don't know me. Here's the big question. Have you ever heard of Henri Bendel's?

    to the rest of your post I wear whatever I feel like wearing and I'm not interested in what you wear.

    Wow mang sorry to throw you on defense. I think the point of my post was lost ENTIRELY. I wasn't trying to say you sniff ass, nor trying to even say that your avatar was "Brian sniffing ass" but it reminded me of the scene where he does. I'm a huge Family Guy fan- maybe I was expecting somone to read to far into my train of thought.


    No, I have not heard of Henri Bendels- martinis generally make me gag.


    I too love cologne, and goddammit I hate the internet.
    Last edited by Dayknight; 1st February 2007 at 03:03 PM.

  54. #54

    Smile Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Interesting thread...I've always showered/bathed right before going to bed, even if I've just returned home from a night out at 3:00a.m -and showered in the morning to "wake-up". Just think, you're out and about, working, running errands, sweating, using the bathroom all day, sweaty feet, picking up germs here and there....I just absolutely CANNOT go to bed "dirty" -wouldn't feel comfortable.

  55. #55

    CologneJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Overland Park/Lawrence, KS
    Posts
    4,789
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    I just realized I could be a published author by now. Too bad I didn't write any of that with ink and paper...or maybe it's not that bad .

    And Shycat, you made me giggle with your comment about the good thing about basenotes women!!! So true, so true.

    It really surprises me, that there aren't more "vagina supporters" on this board. We're all driven by our sense of smell. We will eagerly try out the latest & greatest frag being touted on the board. If we don't get what the frag is about at first, we try it again & again, and try to understand what exactly the scent is all about. Why the aversion, then, to the most intimate scent of a woman? The smell of a fresh (and even semi-fresh) vagina is one of the most beautiful smells in the world, if you understand it.
    Last edited by CologneJunkie; 1st February 2007 at 04:27 PM.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

  56. #56

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Just how does one understand the smell of rotten fish?
    De gustibus non est disputandum

  57. #57

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by ifconfig
    Just how does one understand the smell of rotten fish?
    With the help of Jack Daniels!



    I'm just kidding. I personally do not need alcohol to get into it. Pun intended.

  58. #58

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    Quote Originally Posted by ifconfig
    Just how does one understand the smell of rotten fish?

    A healthy woman's vagina NEVER smells like "rotten fish" ever, even after a long day (sweaty maybe, but not rotten fish) -She mostly has a bacterial infection and doesn't know it, but is too embarassed to speak to her doctor about it.....thinking that it's just her-which is probaly all too common and unfortunate.

    I thought we all learned this sex education?

  59. #59

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    I am going to agree with greyhueofdoubt on this subject. As long as we are clean, the smell of the human body can be amazing...everyone's 'shelf life' is different, and as adults we should know our own 'shelf life'. Once it has expired, we should either bathe or steer others away from an encounter with 'expired shelf life'.

  60. #60

    Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

    http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/s...P1R3S%7Cecards

    Never mind. I don't know why it won't work.

    Check out the Ecard thread in the women's section.
    Last edited by ajmc; 1st February 2007 at 04:30 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •