Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: "Secretions magnifiques" I can't belive............

Cool! We crashed the Hallmark site!

Quote Originally Posted by serene111
    I thought we all learned this sex education?
    Tongue-in-cheek, anyone? Perhaps better than tongue-in-somethingelse?
    De gustibus non est disputandum

Quote Originally Posted by ifconfig
    Just how does one understand the smell of rotten fish?
    LOL!

Dayknight, I love Family Guy too! The episode you're speaking of is "Screwed the Pooch", where Brian impregnates Mr. Puterschidt's prize whippet. He's in the park, and he takes a HUGE whiff of some dog's cooter, and everyone looks at him.
    "I... I thought I smelled cookies." (Runs away)
    "Oh, does it really smell like cooki- OH she farted in my face and it went down my throat!" - Mort Goldman

LOL!
    - Rich
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.

Each to his/her own where smell is concerned. As Napoleon said to

Josephine "Ne te laves pas, j'arrive!"

Quote Originally Posted by peppernuts
    Dear Gentlemen, thanks for dozens of "stinking p****s".
    I hold my tongue about that.
    The Secretions are very ozonic and bittergrassy. Not nice, no.
    But if you keep your predjudice, you will never smell this beautiful green and indolic Jasmin with Tabac. Or the opulence of flowers on a bed of leather and patchouli in Putain. Or the dry and tarry leather of Rien.

Scent is adventurous, not moral.
    Secretions didn't develop nicely on me neither, but more than stinking p*****s (don't exist anyway... ), I'd say it smells like sperm and blood.
    I very much liked Jasmin with Tabac, it didn't last very long on me, though.

Smell of balls one-two hours after bath - ehm, heavenly. Yes it has something (all) to do with chemistry, sure :-)

Quote Originally Posted by _R$_
    Well, since I don't like the smell of Vagina anyways, I'm going to say PASS! I'm sorry, but it's one of the most disgusting smells... and it always seems to come with the most pleasureable acts... hmmm.
    - Rich
    Oh, so it's okay to stick your dick in there, but not your nose? How insulting to your partner! To only be appreciated for one aspect.... talk about disowning the body! When you share your body sexually with someone, why wouldn't you engage all of your self, all your physicality, all your senses? I registered just to respond to this post. In fact, this entire thread illustrates how ungrounded, disconnected, and hung-up many of you people are regarding sexuality, sensuality, and your own bodies. Sheesh, people, grow up!
    Last edited by cranky; 2nd February 2007 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cranky
    Oh, so it's okay to stick your d**k in there, but not your nose? How insulting to your partner! To only be appreciated for one aspect.... talk about disowning the body! When you share your body sexually with someone, why wouldn't you engage all of your self, all your physicality, all your senses? I registered just to respond to this post. In fact, this entire thread illustrates how ungrounded and hung-up you people are regarding sexuality, sensuality, and your own bodies. Sheesh, people, grow up!
    Thanks for your contribution, Cranky. Until your arrival, this wasn't a thread in which accusations were traded. The thread sure is gross, but anyone looking at it has only his or her own self to blame. And surprise surprise, it has gone pretty well.

Your post crosses the line though, and if there are further accusations or insults I'll lock the thread. I tend to wish new registrants would join for better reasons than telling the membership what to do.
    --Chris
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

A little cranky, aren't we?
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Quote Originally Posted by DustB
    Thanks for your contribution, Cranky. Until your arrival, this wasn't a thread in which accusations were traded. The thread sure is gross, but anyone looking at it has only his or her own self to blame. And surprise surprise, it has gone pretty well.

Your post crosses the line though, and if there are further accusations or insults I'll lock the thread. I tend to wish new registrants would join for better reasons than telling the membership what to do.
    --Chris
    --Chris
    Sorry my posts are so anger inducing, I'll try to tone it down a little.
    - Rich
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.

This is starting to remind me of the infamous "ask female anything" room on aol during the early 90's ahhh memories

Yes, they are quite liberate with their names. Some people could compare their names with those made by Beavis & Butthead.
    but
    wouldn`t it be better smell some ELDO creations before discussing?

Secretions Magnifiques smells like fresh river water, like blonde Mermaid (yes, half-maiden, half-fish!), and no connections with semen or blood at all!

Jasmine et Sigarettes smells like it should - fruity (peach)-flowery with hints of good pipe tobacco.

I love Virgins&Toreros for tuberose and dusty costus, altogether smells like... well, I would not mention sexual intercourse here. So - just tuberose, incense and some men`s cologne. I have to try Fleur de Male JPG to compare!!!

I love Rien and Je Sui un Homme.

I could see similarities between Eloge du Traitre and Yatagan Caron, Antihero and Pour Une Homme Caron.

I believe that sniff-then-tell is good habit, guys!

Kinda funny review of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7QQxSevDu0
    Current TOP 5 from my collection:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    4. Encre Noire
    5. Dior Homme Intense

Quote Originally Posted by kbe View Post
    This one has DEFINITELY got my attention via all this discussion both pro and con. I am going to have to sniff out a sample from somewhere.

Im sorry, where is any of the 'pro' discussion about this?!

I may be weird but sometimes,the sweat between my balls and legs smells nice, then add sperm, it's amazing. lol

But secretions just sounds like it smell really bad.