Code of Conduct

Default Noxzema for *scrubbers*!!

It gets rid of every trace of a scent. I can't remember but I *think* it was Grant who told about this maybe a year ago?

I was sampling/testing a lot today and just got overwhelmed with all of it. Noxzema and a washcloth totally eradicated ANY trace of every scent I was testing.

I could not go to bed with my nose being so overwhelmed with fragrances that I was not familiar with or didn't like.

Keep Noxzema on hand for neutralizing all of those scents. It's a miracle

Default Re: Noxzema for *scrubbers*!!

Thanks! That's great info. I have a jar of Walgreens version of Noxzema that I picked up for 67 cents. I knew it would come in handy one day, I just knew it! lol
    From the moment I was six I felt sexy. And let me tell you it was hell, sheer hell, waiting to do something about it.
    Bette Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia
    Keep Noxzema on hand for neutralizing all of those scents. It's a miracle
    Um - where do you put it?
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

?

i'm assuming that if you have the fragrance you'd like to irradicate on your wrists, i'd scrub with noxema on your wrists. does this answer you question? or did i miss what you were saying?
    http://www.myspace.com/mermaidsushi
    http://www.myspace.com/longdistancelovers

my all-time faves include anna sui, vera wang princess, nanette lepore, miracle, amor amor, juicy couture, ralph rocks & betsey johnson

decants i'm looking for:
    a sample vial/decant of viva la juicy by juicy couture
    anna sui scents (other than the original)

Wherever you put the offending scent is where you eradicate it with Noxzema.

I use a damp washcloth with Noxzema and I swear it works to get rid of ANY scent you want to get rid of, wherever you applied it!

Taolady: I just noticed on another thread that you are in Myrtle Beach, I'm in Columbia! I used to live on the coast and miss it so much. My ex still lives there so my daughter gets to go all the time. We go there often during the spring/summer months. I love the beach
    Last edited by Magnolia; 3rd February 2007 at 02:55 AM.

Noxzema? Hmmm- learn something new here all the time. Thanks for the tip!
    Scent is such a lovely, simple pleasure!

I've had the best luck with rubbing alcohol.

I've used cold cream to get rid of scents, including onion on fingers, but I never tried Noxema in particular. It seems when there's that occasional fragrance you really can't stomach, nothing gets rid of it. It's still in your nose and your brain and your stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by idthornell
    I've had the best luck with rubbing alcohol.
    i find that pretty much all cosmetic coutners in dept. stores have alcohol behind the counter, so if i really hate a frag, i just ask for the alcohol. this noxema thing is interesting...i wonder if the little wipes work, too. those would be easier to use if you were testing in public. then again i suppose you could always carry regular noxema with you and just use the sink in the bathroom at whatever store you're in.
    http://www.myspace.com/mermaidsushi
    http://www.myspace.com/longdistancelovers

my all-time faves include anna sui, vera wang princess, nanette lepore, miracle, amor amor, juicy couture, ralph rocks & betsey johnson

decants i'm looking for:
    a sample vial/decant of viva la juicy by juicy couture
    anna sui scents (other than the original)

Thanks for posting the links to these "cautionary tales" -- tooooooo funny :toppie:

I'll go buy some Noxema now...