Code of Conduct

Default What a scentsational day!

I had to go to the QMC in Nottingham this morning (hospital in Nottingham) to get my ear cleaned out as I picked up an ear infection somewhere Thankfully, they've told me it's absolutely fine and my hearing should be back to normal soon, but even better, three nice nurses complimented me on the GIT that I was wearing! I was a bit wary, what with it being snowy and cold, but thought that it would be a nice fresh fragrance to wear in such a clean environment, and was proved right!

But hold on, it doesn't stop there! Upon returning home to Radcliffe, a mysterious box was shyly awaiting my return! Seeing the Par Avion stickers carefully adorning the cardboard cutey, I started to think, "Could this be the ebay order from the US where the day after I bought the item they became unregistered? The same seller who assured me that they'd honour the sale if I went ahead and paid them nonethless? The same one who I thought, "oh sod it", and sent £20 to for the item?".

Hallelujah, it was! I'm now the proud father of 40 x 2ml vials of real life Stardust! I've not smelt anything like this at all - I detect top heavy lime which slowly turns into limey nutmeg which is nice and powdery, and it's quite astounding. It's certainly not for snowy days like this one, but I'm going to save it for special Summer days; actually, probably balmy summer days where you go out in the late afternoon and stay out until late evening - it would appear perfect for that.

Ah, now I can kick back and smell my wrist all day long

Default Re: What a scentsational day!

Good one(s)!

In contrast, I woke up with a heavy cold and cough, looked mournfully at the montale attar samples which I have been eager to test (thanks Vijay the frag superhero) , looked out at the snow and decided to wear Himalaya which I don't like all that much (but hey I can't smell it anyway). Then I had to go and play with the kids in the snow for an hour which made my cold worse.

Then I wrote whinging messages all over the internet.

There's nothing like a good moan .
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

Default Re: What a scentsational day!

Lol, you need to get yourself to a hospital old bean Those nurses are so gentle and caring!

/carrying images of young nurses all cooing about his scent... oh Lordie!