Code of Conduct

Default Creed Review: Erolfa and BdP

Received Erolfa and BdP yesterday (thanks NoNonScents!) and I thought I'd provide some feedback.

Erolfa- I'll start it off by saying that it smells quite like MI. However, it just "feels" deeper and not as airy or light. Amazingly, this scent has great longevity. I applied two spirtz at 8 AM and I can still catch swiffs of it. With MI, it's gone within two hours...
    My current "aquatic" scents that I own are Cool Water (easy, now!) and Bvlgari Aqua. Erolfa is much fruitier than CW and less zingy than Aqua. This one's a keeper!

BdP- I love the topnotes! Dark greens and very moody. However, I despise the dry down as it reminds me of the scents that Grampa would wear. Not saying it's bad, but I just don't want to smell like...Gramp. Being a 17-year old, BdP is too...what's the word...distinguished (?) for me. My dad tried it and loved it. I can picture him wearing it, but I can't see me applying it to myself.

Overall, quite satisfied with both purchases. At least dad'll have SOMETHING for Father's Day!

Default Re: Creed Review: Erolfa and BdP

I thought exactly the same thing when I first tried BdP. Never again...

I also agree on BdP...great scent...doesn't feel right for my age.

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

Ahh, quite interesting. I just turned 18 about a month ago and I feel BdP is the most "distinguished" and august fragrance I have yet to find. all the more reason to love it I say. but I can see where you're going as one of my friends doesn't like BdP/Heritage/PdN New York at all.

Although I have been off aquatics/marines, lately, I have tried many and Erolfa is still my favorite aquatic/marine.

Creative Universe Mare doesn't come close (its more like a classier Bulgari Aqua than anything).
    -

I like BdP, just about right warm balance between spices and sweetness. Really nice drydown. I feel I'm not mature enough (I'm 24) for CK Obsession for men, but BdP feels OK.

Erolfa, can't wait receive a decant. During winter I miss the uplifting walks beside the sea (1-2km's to seashore).
    Last edited by ttr; 7th February 2007 at 04:12 PM.

Question Re: Creed Review: Erolfa and BdP

Bought a big bottle of Erolfa yesterday. As yet am struggling to find the scent despite numerous applications. They do say long lasting, but........!