Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: SotD Wednesday 7 February

It's cool today, and rainy. I'm in Fire Island!

Today I'll will wear a neglected lovely, Prive Cuir Amethyste. Yesterday I wore Montale's White Musk.
    Another belief of mine; that everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise.

Margaret Atwood

today i'm wearing pomegranate noir. i feel uninspired lately. hopefully this infusion of new frags and decants will help me through the boring period. i have a job interview tomorrow, so i need something that says "NYC public school latin teacher" from my wardrobe. eau d'chalk dust? probably eau des merveilles. that's what i always weare when i'm trying to be professional.
    Seeking: woods patchouli fresh tuberose

Cristobal bodylotion and Chanel No 19 EdP for this day. This did work! A gentle oriental and a gentle flower-green. Yummy!

How nice to read a line of a song that I connect with Jaques Brel! I adore Brel!
    Faves right now: Chanel No 19, Stella Rose Absolute, L´Heure Bleu, Elixir de Merveilles, Samsara.

Tracy by Ellen Tracy over almond lotion.

Kai
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by quinpus
    today i'm wearing pomegranate noir. i feel uninspired lately. hopefully this infusion of new frags and decants will help me through the boring period. i have a job interview tomorrow, so i need something that says "NYC public school latin teacher" from my wardrobe. eau d'chalk dust? probably eau des merveilles. that's what i always weare when i'm trying to be professional.
    Cabochard says "Don't ____ with me!" or Operor non perago mihi. (That's probably waaay off...)
    Last edited by Tovah; 7th February 2007 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I had Musc Ravageur on the menu for today, wanting to stay with Maurice Roucel for a week! What was I thinking? I am not a faithful woman; I cannot stick with Lutens for a week, or Gurelain, or much less anything else... I know, I know, I need to be watched . Carefully watched!

But, when Prada purrs and sings to me, no one else better stand in the way , come to think of it, it was Prada like an enchantress, a singing Siren, that persuaded me to abandon Lutens during his big week! So Prada it is for me, on this cold cold day of what feels like -20°C.

DH is wearing his Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin.
    "Of the five senses, the sense of smell is incontestably the one that best conveys a sense of immortality."

Salvador Dali

For the cold eve, I wear Cabochard.
    Some books are undeservedly forgotten, none are undeservedly remembered - W.H. Auden

Rose Barbare today -- a true, fresh rose with good lasting power and a bit of chypre in the dry down.
    Last edited by coumarin; 7th February 2007 at 09:17 PM.

L'instant...I'm trying tu use it up; so that I can start buying decants with a clear conscience. Hoping my " neighbor" Musse will advise me in what to try first.

Purple Label
    Gary