Code of Conduct

Default help! I am new here

HI i feel totally dumb asking this question but.....on this site, what is the wardrobe?? see i just joined today and can't figure it out. I also am hoping to add stuff to my profile. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Default Re: help! I am new here

Hiya robyn8!

If you explore the directory on perfumes you own, you'll see an option at the left to choose "I own this" if you click and go, the site will line them up on a list at your wardrobe. It's your fragrance wardrobe. Scents you may choose to wear just as you choose your clothes from the closet.

Welcome to basenotes!

Hello and welcome to basenotes!

As Shycat stated, the wardrobe is a link to a virtual display of the various fragrances you own. Adding them can be a bit of a pain, since each one you own must be added one at a time, manually. It is worth it once you get them all in there because it's a good way to keep track of what you own, want, are trying to sell, and are looking to sniff.

As for your profile, go to the User CP link and on the left side you'll see a number of things you may edit. Have at it!

Enjoy!

Shycat and Envyus answered your questions so I just wanted to welcome you.

thanks! i have added things to my wardrobe and profile. hopefully i can add a pic soon. how fun!!!!

It is fun! Next, you can go in your wardrobe and click on 'Preferences' --choose yourself an icon and go all the way to the bottom and hit submit.

Then, go to User CP and Edit Profile--at the very bottom is a check box--to display an icon on every post that shortcuts to your wardrobe, choose "See Wardrobe"

That way, if you ever ask for suggestions, members can easily know what you're choosing from.