Code of Conduct

Thread: CK IN2U her

Default CK IN2U her

I sampled this today and I have to say that it smelled very pleasant ang quite original. I was expecting another floral/fruity but this is not. I would say it's rather fruity/oriental with emphasis on the oriental part.
    Has anyone else tried it?

Default Re: CK IN2U her

See, I'm worried that it will smell good. I don't want anything with an ad campaign like that to succeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Arhianrad View Post
    See, I'm worried that it will smell good. I don't want anything with an ad campaign like that to succeed...
    A fragrance with an expensive ad campaign can't smell great?

I know what you mean. That ad campaign just makes me shake my old shaggy head. But I have a feeling that I am going to love this scent, and I can't wait to try it.

Blog Entries

I agree that the IN2U ad campaign really sucks...but hey, if it smells awesome...

I mean heck, lots of basenoters love M7...& their ad is of a naked dude, lol.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

What I mainly got from IN2U Her was...grapefruit.

Seemed a standard, bright, inoffensive CK to me.

Maybe it'll cheer up all those folks mourning the loss of Pamelune then.

Quote Originally Posted by CologneJunkie View Post
    I agree that the IN2U ad campaign really sucks...but hey, if it smells awesome...

I mean heck, lots of basenoters love M7...& their ad is of a naked dude, lol.
    There's a huge difference in using a (hot hot HOT) nekkid dude and making terrible generalizations and characterizations of a generation. Oh, and did I mention the word "technosexual?"

There's a huge difference in using a (hot hot HOT) nekkid dude and making terrible generalizations and characterizations of a generation. Oh, and did I mention the word "technosexual?"
    I agree. I've had a huge problem with Calvin Klein ad campaigns from the very start, luckily I also happen to think their frags suck huge platypus balls, so it's never been a conflict for me.

This latest one is pretty bad... I couldn't give my money to a millionaire who makes his income from insulting his customers, sorry.

Blog Entries

Oh I totally agree that the ad campaign is ill informed and laughable best, insulting at worst. The funny thing is, the age group that this scent is marketed to probably will never even see/hear the campaign itself. They'll just snatch the bottle off the shelf if they like the scent.

I do admit that I want to at least sniff the IN2U scents. I really don't see myself buying a bottle, though. But like I said, if it happens to be really good, we'll see.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

I have to admit I associate the CK brand with adolescent kids in unattractive white underwear. I don't see it as something applicable to me.

but whats the problem if its a great fragance ??

all we know now what is behind in perfumery world.. more than a pleasure or hobby, an adicction or whatever.... marketing will be in every product to sale..
    the important thing is that Ck try to be propositive with a new kind of fragance (and concept) lets see what happen with this fragances, time will tell....

anyway, i really want to try both fragances... i have great expectations.