Code of Conduct

Talking POTL or Frapin1270?

Am thinking of Frapin 1270 and or People of the Labryinths Luctor et Entergo/ Have samples of both. People is really expensive, does it really last, any thought on both fragrances appreciated, thanks,

Default Re: POTL or Frapin1270?

Which concentration of the PotL do you have? I have yet to try Frapin, although I'd like to. I have to say I didn't care for Luctor et Emergo when I tried the lighter concentration. I do enjoy it in the stronger one, and for me the lasting power is good, and I apply fairly lightly. Also the PotL cream is amazing... it is on my wishlist.

I love both but I'll bet you'd enjoy the Frapin more. It's got a lot more oomph than the POTL, and I think it's more feminine.

Funny, a few months ago I posed this very same question. I chose the POTL over Frapin and a few other fragrances, but then I have a 'history' with POTL (wore it during college graduation...searching for it led me to internet fragrance boards, all sorts of things). POTL EDT lasts pretty long on myself, but Frapin definitely does have more 'oomph.' Are you leaning towards any one in particular? Do you have any particular memories or associations that can help you make the decision?

Talking Re: POTL or Frapin1270?

Thanks for answering , totally no association with either. Had samples, and the cost, gracious. Finally last night ordered the Frapin1270. I really liked the samples and a nice gal sent me a tiny bottle of it. The POTL was nice but if I am going to spend that money would be another bottle of Ambre Narguile my big favorite along with Chanel Gardenia, thanks, in the middle of a huge snow storm and a sick, dh with swollen lymph nodes and really scared, Today wearing Youth Dew Amber Nude but but a last dab of Frapin on my wrists.

Quote Originally Posted by perfumegirl
    Thanks for answering , totally no association with either. Had samples, and the cost, gracious. Finally last night ordered the Frapin1270. I really liked the samples and a nice gal sent me a tiny bottle of it. The POTL was nice but if I am going to spend that money would be another bottle of Ambre Narguile my big favorite along with Chanel Gardenia, thanks, in the middle of a huge snow storm and a sick, dh with swollen lymph nodes and really scared, Today wearing Youth Dew Amber Nude but but a last dab of Frapin on my wrists.
    Sending good wishes for your husband's quick recovery! Hope all is well.

Strange - I just found a mis-filed sample of Frapin 1270 today...didn't like it at all when I first tried it, but today I'm finding it gorgeous! POTL is sweeter and more comforting to me , but 1270 is more complex and woody. Depends whether you like cherries or grapes best, I suppose.