Code of Conduct

Thread: vanille coco

Default vanille coco

Hey is this female fragrance to feminine for a man?

Default Re: vanille coco

Are you talking about the E. Courday perfume? If you are talking about E. Courday then it is not too feminine for a man - IMHO. Also I think that the scent you wear is always changed by your body chemistry so a "female" scent on a man becomes a "male" scent.

I knew a guy who used to wear The Body Shop Strawberry Perfume Oil. The girls loved it on him. They used to say that he smelled delicious.
    "Voici mon secret. Il est tres simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
    - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

If you are talking about CSP, it's just chocolate vanilla exactly. I don't see why chocolate would have a gender. I mean, if you like it, I don't see any reason why you couldn't wear it.

I am referring to the Vanille Coco by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. I was under the impression that the "coco" referred to coconut and not chocolate. Am I correct?

I am just looking for a strong coconut smell and I don't think men's fragrances like Marc Jacobs will do it for me.

If you want a strong coconut scent I would get some samples from etaliers. The Body Shop has a coconut perfume oil too.

E. Courday's Vanille Coco is actually vanilla and coconut but to me it smells like a tropical bourbon vanilla - more vanille than coco. It is strong and if it were a colour it would be dark brown.
    "Voici mon secret. Il est tres simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."
    - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

You are probably right about the coconut. I had just sampled cocoa by CSP, but just the same, I don't see why you couldn't wear coconut.