Code of Conduct

Default for him narciso rodriguez

any of you guys addicted to narciso rodriguez for her? we'll have to wait til august to find out if men's version will be a new drug. it was introduced to the BPI team 2 weeks ago and they were all impressed. i wish i could have smelled it...
    La Science des RÍves

Default Re: for him narciso rodriguez

I have tried the female version and think it is quite nice and original. Can't wait for the male one.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

This is in the Top 5 on my "to-smell" list for 2007. Too bad the Macy's here doesn't carry Narciso Rodriguez for Her (even though the BPI rep here wants it at her particular store badly and keeps hearing rumors that they will get it).

Still, the mall rumor mill is a churning that Sephora should be open by the time the new Barnes & Noble bookstore opens... and as we all know, Sephora does carry Narciso Rodriguez for Her (and will carry the men's in all probability, too).
    Celebrating 10 years on Basenotes - and smelling better than ever

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

I'm a fan of NR For Her - gorgeous on my DW. Looking forward to the NR For Him.
    "The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for", Allan Chalmers.

i am totally addicted to For Her. i wear it a lot when going out at night. i love the candle too! For Him is probably my most anticipated forthcoming launch.

I am a huge fan of both the women's EDT and EDP versions. I hope the men's version will not be a disappointment. My instincts, however, tell me it will.

scentemental

I worship Narciso Rodriguez for Her in the edt version. I am a big fan of the Musk too. As far as I am concerned, For him is The launch of 2007. My expectations are quite high. I just cannot help it. It will be a long time until September.

I absolutely love this fragrance. Like Lovely by SJP but with more of an attitude and sexiness. Absolutely splendid. I wonder what the mens will be like, I didn't even know that it was being released.
    "To be irreplaceable, one must always be different!" - Coco Chanel

visit: WWW.SNIFFAPALOOZAMAGAZINE.COM

Quote Originally Posted by MarkDavid
    I absolutely love this fragrance. Like Lovely by SJP but with more of an attitude and sexiness. Absolutely splendid. I wonder what the mens will be like, I didn't even know that it was being released.

The only reason Sarah Jessica Parker didn"t have a trial for copying the Narciso fragrance is their friendship!
    --------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by scentemental

I am a huge fan of both the women's EDT and EDP versions. I hope the men's version will not be a disappointment. My instincts, however, tell me it will.

scentemental

i am a huge fan of the feminine fragrance and body line, can't even imagine how they could release it as a masculine, but i am very admirative of all the BPI releases: Miyake, Gaultier and now Narciso! and they always did the masculine perfume that fitted women's
    Last edited by MCocteau; 28th February 2007 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    La Science des RÍves

Oh of course! I wear and like both - Lovely is like Narciso Light.
    "To be irreplaceable, one must always be different!" - Coco Chanel

visit: WWW.SNIFFAPALOOZAMAGAZINE.COM