Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default I found Patou Pour Homme A/S Spray

Quote Originally Posted by Biffo_the_Bear
    If you're going to get your bottles from parfumflacons, be wary. I got 3 x 10ml from there a while back and, well, I was less than impressed by this 'great'.

There was another thread about this with a bit more detail i.e. has their stock aged a little or is it just my preferences? One poster had it right - the topnotes were like a bakery at Christmas time, and then it turns into something vaguely BdPish.

Just thought you should know about the potential Patou source
    Thanks for the info, but I'm not buying it myself, thought maybe others would like to try it without spending too much dough. Thanks for the info on the bad bunch, it always a problem when buying rare discontinued perfumes.

Couldn't find the thread on the aged Patou but would be nice if you could post it up, maybe some would like to read.
    Last edited by nsamadi; 3rd March 2007 at 08:00 PM.

Default Re: [UPDATE] Link to 10ml EDT mini of PPH (25 USD) - Patou Pour Homme A/S Spray

I've worn most of the great ones in their original formulations. Patou Pour Homme is not my favorite scent of all time but it is without question the deepest, richest, most well constructed men's fragrance I've ever worn.

I prefer Patou Pour Homme Privé, which is an entirely different fragrance, as well as being slightly more original. It's probably the best fougère I own.
    Last edited by pluran; 4th March 2007 at 08:42 AM.

Default Re: I found Patou Pour Homme A/S Spray

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi
    Thanks for the info, but I'm not buying it myself, thought maybe others would like to try it without spending too much dough. Thanks for the info on the bad bunch, it always a problem when buying rare discontinued perfumes.

Couldn't find the thread on the aged Patou but would be nice if you could post it up, maybe some would like to read.
    Sure thing! It's right HERE

We couldn't really come to a consensus as to whether it was personal taste or aged stock.. but it's a gentle read nonetheless

Cow Tipper Extraordinaire

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: I found Jean Patou - Patou Pour Homme A/S Spray

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelwithoutaclue

As proof, can you find another frag with FIFTEEN THUMBS up scent and not a single negative? Apparently I'm not alone.
    Just as a reality check for me, I took a look at Dunhill Edition and it has 17 out of 17 Reviews with Thumbs Up (No Neutrals or Thumbs Down). There are others I am sure with similar 100% positives but I do agree that Patou Pour Homme is one of the best I have ever sniffed..
    These things cannot be long hidden: the Sun, the Moon, the Truth--Buddha
    Currently wearing: Cumming by Alan Cumming