Code of Conduct

Default Silver Mountain Water or Tabarome

Ok guys, I cannot decide between these two here. I use 2 fragrances- the one being Green Irish Tweed, as it is just too well composed and classic to not use, and the other being either SMW or Tabarome. I'm a 27 year old banker but also like to go out on the weekends. I like fragrances that don't necessarily smell like any others...as far as designer fragrances go.. (yeah, yeah I know about GIT and Cool Water, lol, but I make an exception..) I've worn both of SMW and Tabarome before and have had many compliments from them equally...as with most Creeds, they're just all awesome but different too. Just wanted to get some others advice here. Thanks.
    --------------------------------------
    My bad, let me clarify myself- It's the "New" Tabarome.
    Last edited by bsmith001; 4th March 2007 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Re: Silver Mountain Water or Tabarome

SMW!!! Without a doubt! New Tabarome has this strange ginger note that makes me feel sick, really sick. I can't imagine anyone being offended by SMW, one of my favourites. Well thats my opinon!

Well, they are very different from each other, but for me, Tabarome wins by a mile.

I love the top notes of Silver Mountain Water, but prefer Tabarome in the drydown. Since the top notes only last an hour, I'll give the nod to Tabarome.

bsmith001, which fragrance do you like better, GIT or Silver Mountain Water?
    Looking for Partial or Full Bottles Of:
    Silver Mountain Water
    Green Irish Tweed
    Scent of Peace

PM me please.

You couldn't give me 100 bottles of New Tab for one good bottle of SMW!!!

For me its Tabarome all the way. I think SMW is a great unisex fragrance but, but for a classy tobaccoey fragrance that can be dressed up as well as down, I'd pick Tabarome any day of the week.

I mean who can pass up a fragrance that Humphrey Bogart wore?
    There are people to whom the truth of language does not matter — they are known as liars.

I've got to go with SMW, which I've been wearing more lately than ever before. I still haven't warmed up to New Tabarome--it just smells like stale cigarettes to me for some reason AND, truth be told, I think there are any number of other niche tobacco themed fragrances that are much better (C&S Cuba, and Miller Harris Feuilles de Tabac, for starters).

Hey, Honestly if I had to pick between the two and just use one, it'd probably have to be GIT. I feel it is somewhat safer and a bit more masculine. SMW, I must admit has presence to it. ...especially in the warmer months. The thing I do like about the Tabarome is that to me it smells different than the popular light and airy frags common today...I don't know, though, SMW is hard to beat. Thanks.