Code of Conduct

Default Mazzolari products

Goodmorning Gents,
    40 Days till Tuscany!

Question. Which of the Mazzolari edts wears like an edp and has great longevity? Lui and Patchouli look like they might fit the bill.

Thanks again!

Default Re: Mazzolari products

I have tested Lui, Patchouli, Vetiver, Mazzolari (Signature) and Alessandro and they have all EdP-like longevity. Patchouli and Lui last about 12 hours on me while the others last about 7-9 hours. All of them are quiet strong and have good sillage. Vetiver is a very refined and elegant floral take on vetiver, Alessandro a nice but slighty feminine heliotrope frag. Both are more subtle than the heavyweights Patchouli and Lui. As I said a couple of times before: the whole line is excellent and deserves more attention.

Christian
    Guerlain: Après L´ondée - Chanel: Cuir de Russie - Dior: Dior Homme - Divine: L´homme de coeur - Caron: Le 3me homme
    ---------------------------

"Tra il fiore colto e l’ altro donato / l’ inesprimibile nulla" Giuseppe Ungaretti

Danke for the information.

Do you know where in Milan the Mazzolari shop(s) are? I am going to Tuscany at the end of April and may try to visit the shop.

Best wishes,
    Gary

They have 5 stores in Milan: www.mazzolari.net

Unfortunately the English version says "coming soon" so just click "Italiano" and then "Punti Vendita" in the upper navigational bar. Done so a map with the stores addresses is displayed.

I am sure they have a couple of retailers in Tuscany too. I would suggest to contact them and ask for addresses. The menu is "Contataci" which means "contact us".....

Hope this helps.....

Christian
    Guerlain: Après L´ondée - Chanel: Cuir de Russie - Dior: Dior Homme - Divine: L´homme de coeur - Caron: Le 3me homme

"Tra il fiore colto e l’ altro donato / l’ inesprimibile nulla" Giuseppe Ungaretti

I can testify that Mazzolari Lui and Mazzolari Mazzolari have great longevity and projection.

Mazzolari Lui is somewhat similar to Ambre Russe and Mazzolari Mazzolari is somewhat like Sud Est. I mention those names just to give you an idea.
    "Whereof one cannot speak, one must remain silent thereof." --Wittgenstein

I have contacted Mazzolari regarding stores in Italy and sadly they have replied that the Mazzolari line is sold exclusively in their Milan stores. Strange, because I remember that someone here on the board said that he has bought some fragrances of the line somewhere else in Italy (dont remember where exactly) and that these are hard to find south of Tuscany which could be interpreted as they can be found in Tuscany. However, heres the reply:

"Gentilissimo Signore,

grazie per averci scritto e soprattutto perchè affezionato ad un nostro
    profumo.

Purtroppo in Italia distribuiamo solo nei nostri negozzi di Milano.

La ringrazio e saluto cordialmente,

Antonella Mandelli"