Code of Conduct

Default Anyone heard of this ENVY ???

Default Re: Anyone heard of this ENVY ???

52 negative feedbacks, many about fake Gaultier.... I'd definitely steer clear...
    Is there any point in saying everything? -Basho

I'm sure it's a fake.

But if you wanna be sure, here's a link to a website of Gaultier bottle collectors.http://www.jecollectionne.com/script...brique-82.html

If you click on "visite le site..bla,bla" , you can browse through several bottle collections.
    But I doubt if the red Le male bottle is there.

Also, like rach said,the negative feedback speaks for itself.

Yeah, I guess I should have paid attention before I posted it...
    It looks obvious...Thanks.

Looks legit to me.

The seller obviously knows what he's talking about, he said the bottle was designed after Le Femme, NOT the original Le Male, which was designed after the female version.

I'd actually like to smell what they put in there. If it smells good I won't complain, but if it smells bad... FBI!
    - Rich
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.

LOL! This item screams 'dodgy' - what a cheeky (or stupid) seller!

Hey, I thought you all said that the juice of Envy was green...

Possibly,those who are stupids are the buyers who left a negative because ...
    "BUYER MAY HAVE MISTAKEN THIS FOR ANOTHER BRAND. JUST DOESNT KNOW THE SCENT."...

It's never too late to mend.

WARDROBE:http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1256

Absolutely a fake! Do you think that Gucci would allow Gaultier to market a frag called Envy? There is a company which has been putting out fake Gaultier Le Male bottles for over a year. This smells(excuse the pun) of them.

Quote Originally Posted by stuigi
    Absolutely a fake! Do you think that Gucci would allow Gaultier to market a frag called Envy? There is a company which has been putting out fake Gaultier Le Male bottles for over a year. This smells(excuse the pun) of them.
    Coming out next month, Versace's "M7." It'll be HOT! I predict it will be much, much better than Guerlain Rive Gauche Pour Homme.
    Is there any point in saying everything? -Basho

/\ John can I get decants of those from you when you get a chance to snag them? They sound really great. I bet the chicks will dig them too.

Well, I don't know about anyone else but i'm excited for the new Tea for Two by Clinique !

lol j/k

I love how he posted "THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!" Why wouldn't it be? Oh yeah, because it doesn't exist? But then again, your description in ALL CAPS really assured me that you were a legit seller, not some Mexican vendor yelling at me hawking his fake goods. Oh, wait...
    - Rich
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.

All funny stuff but rather sad in the end. BTW- I have several extra bottles of Liz Claiborne's Chergui. Please contact me at: www. getyercherguidirtcheap.com

Quote Originally Posted by stuigi
    All funny stuff but rather sad in the end. BTW- I have several extra bottles of Liz Claiborne's Chergui. Please contact me at: www. getyercherguidirtcheap.com
    I tried the link, but it didn't work . I'll send you an IM. Is that old formulation Chergui or new formulation Chergui?
    - Rich

Check it out ... http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...ed+by&ref=home

I would steer WAY clear of this seller.

It may not help much but the tosser's now been reported - TWICE!

BUYER MAY HAVE MISTAKEN THIS FOR ANOTHER BRAND. JUST DOESNT KNOW THE SCENT.

Lot's of buyers these days just don't know their stuff, including you idiots. OBVIOUSLY it's real and you just aren't familiar with the brand or the scent.

Wow, 7 bids on it. I'm not that familiar with ebay, but is it possible for someone to PM the bidders with a link to this basenotes thread? I read a lot from a denim forum and one of the forums is considered a leading authenticity source used to prove frauds. I hope that there is someway to warn the bidders, but I guess all the negative/neutral feedback is available, so caveat emptor :/

I hope savvy scent shoppers end up finding Basenotes too, 'cause I think everyone should know what we know, but ultimately the site and this forum are not eBay reference/review/beware/whatever places. All those people bidding ought to look at the seller's feedback. This forum isn't for keeping track of eBay biz.

I sure understand the wish though. Can't save the whole smellin' world!
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.