Code of Conduct

Default Blind buy! - Trussardi Uomo

I picked it up for about $20 for a .8oz bottle - including shipping.

A good buy??? I'm looking forward to it based on the comments here!

Default Re: Blind buy! - Trussardi Uomo

To answer your question I'd have to know which kind of fragrance you appreciate. If you like a rich, complex, powdery spicy scent (with that 80s style), then It was a good buy!

Quote Originally Posted by MrCoffee
    I picked it up for about $20 for a .8oz bottle - including shipping.

A good buy??? I'm looking forward to it based on the comments here!
    One of my favourites, for the winter months. An excellent composition. At that price? A bargain.

I do like those masculine retro scents - applied in moderation I think they're awesome. I can't wait - thanks!

Yes, I think you have a bargain there. It was recently on sale at Boots in the UK for 10.00. I picked up two bottles! It's great as an officewear scent.
    "The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for", Allan Chalmers.

Quote Originally Posted by michaeld39
    Yes, I think you have a bargain there. It was recently on sale at Boots in the UK for 10.00. I picked up two bottles! It's great as an officewear scent.
    I did the same thing!Brilliant bargain.

Ha - I received this in the mail today. It's awesome - "hello, 1983 called and wants its cologne back". Awesome retro scent for - really casts though - if you get right on it, it's not so nice, but from any distance it's brilliant!

I always loved this one. A rich spicy powdery fougere in the traditional sense. The one in the black mock-crock flask.
    A bargain and wear it in good health! (just dont overapply)

Good scent, but I can't say you got a bargain because I just received my 3.4oz in the mail the other day: 28 bucks including shipping. (Woo!)

It's not an 'everyday' sort of scent for me, definitely. The 100mL will probably end up being a lifetime supply, heh.

Thanks for reminding me of this jewel... I just got a 3.4 oz of this baby from Perfume.com for $27.98, sealed in the box! It'll be assuming a distinguished spot in my wardrobe next to my other retro manly scents... Aramis, Aramis 900, Lauder for Men, Boss Number One, etc...

-Ronald

Quote Originally Posted by helg View Post
    I always loved this one. A rich spicy powdery fougere in the traditional sense. The one in the black mock-crock flask.
    A bargain and wear it in good health! (just dont overapply)
    A mistake I made this morning, out came the mock crock bottle, Monday morning, half asleep, lost track of what I had chosen to wear, 6 or 7 blasts; in to the car, my windows were lowered after 2 minutes. A powerful creation!!

While shopping for Trussardi Uomo, don't pass up the opportunity to secure the L'uomo also or instead. It has been discontinued and I think it is much more refined than the uomo.

My first bottle was in a light grey mock crock bottle, but I recently received a clear roughly triangular shaped bottle. My first thoughts were if it was the same as the original so I did a side-by-side. The results were identical frags on each arm.

I love trussardi uomo,I think the last time I smelt it was back in 1990,when I was in the 8th grade. I hope to wear this again but I remember it was strong,masculine,deep and I hope Trussardi haven't reformulated the scent like others such as antheaus,obsession,etc.
    Top faves: Aramis Devin,Balenciage PH,Zino Davidoff,Trussardi Uomo,BlackXS,Sybaris,Furyo,HoHangClub,Santos Sport,KriziaSpazio,CarverVetiverDry,GIT,AmberSulta n,TeaForTwo,Dzing.
    My drobe: www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/47