Code of Conduct
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Default Re: Grand Guerlain Gallivant Week — seven days of gorging on Glorious Guerlain

Quote Originally Posted by Nutmeg View Post
    Gadzooks, is that Avon from Blake's 7??!!

(Actually that could be the Secret Password!)
    Yes, Paul Darrow — one of the finest overactors of his generation. Now please let's see Jenna, of B's7.

But you know Nutmeg, as soon as Rhiannon changes her avatar — which she does about every 3.2 hours — your post will make no sense at all. (Well, now it will after all. )

How about as the secret password: Avon's Calling. That will probably tickle Rhiannon's fancy. :bounce:
    Last edited by Eluard; 19th March 2007 at 09:24 AM.
    There are people to whom the truth of language does not matter — they are known as liars.

Default Re: Grand Guerlain Gallivant Week — seven days of gorging on Glorious Guerlain

Quote Originally Posted by Eluard View Post
    Yes, Paul Darrow — one of the finest overactors of his generation. Now please let's see Jenna, of B's7.

But you know Nutmeg, as soon as Rhiannon changes her avatar — which she does about every 3.2 hours — your post will make no sense at all. (Well, now it will after all. )

How about as the secret password: Avon's Calling. That will probably tickle Rhiannon's fancy. :bounce:
    Nothing is safe on this board!! Yes my dears, another secret (I thought) passion is unveiled here. Eternal crush on Paul Darrow and Eluard dear, if Paul is overacting, he can get away with it. With that face.....

::I would never try to make him wear eyeliner and earrings though::

But agreed on secret password Avon's Calling
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp
    Currently wearing: VIP Room by VIP Room

Oooh Blake's 7 fan here too. I grew up with it. I was devastated when they cancelled it! *sigh*
    I was always rather more partial to Travis and his leather pants (first Travis that is, though). Which is a bit naughty as I was only 10 when it started.

Quote Originally Posted by Indiscreet View Post
    Oooh Blake's 7 fan here too. I grew up with it. I was devastated when they cancelled it! *sigh*
    I was always rather more partial to Travis and his leather pants (first Travis that is, though). Which is a bit naughty as I was only 10 when it started.
    :bounce: All four series are on Amazon!! Sigh....yes, there was a lot of leather in Blake's 7. Irresistable.
    And the age of 10 is just about right for starting heavy crushes

So with you on Travis as well. Somehow the 'bad' guys are much more attractive than the nice one's. Certainly when they are 'Knights in Black Leather'.

::we are terribly off-topic. Should start a new thread "what would Avon/Blake/Travis/Tarrant wear". Probably Passage d'Enfer ::
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp
    Currently wearing: VIP Room by VIP Room

Yes, I vividly remember Avon's red leather ensemble as well. So much more fetching than Blake in his bodkin and peasant shirt...

Aaaaanyway...