Code of Conduct

Talking Spring Fever and gift card is on fire

Good Morning Everyone

Today I'm coming down with spring fever and I have a kohls gift card that I have to use. They don't have the largest selection of frags so I was hoping that you could take a minute to head to their site

http://www.kohls.com/main/subcategor...=1173529648663

and tell me which would be the best for spring. I am open to anything. I would love to read your thoughts.

Thanks!

Loli

Opps, forgot to mention that I do have Aqua Di Gio.
    Last edited by Loli; 10th March 2007 at 11:55 AM.
    From the moment I was six I felt sexy. And let me tell you it was hell, sheer hell, waiting to do something about it.
    Bette Davis

Default Re: Spring Fever and gift card is on fire

Without knowing what you normally like (no wardrobe?) I do think JLO's Glow might be nice. I sniffed this recently at the mall, and quite liked it. Might be a good one for Spring.

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

I'm in Wisconsin, home of the first Kohl's store, a chain begun by our Senator Herb Kohl.

Kohl's has lots of good general merchandise, but their fragrance offerings have never impressed me because they're the usual department-story-quality offerings. That being said, I have to give a to the new Flirt, exclusive to Kohl's. It smells like what it purports to: an intoxicating blend of exotic wild berry, enchanting honeysuckle and creamy vanilla. Yeah, it's another fruity floral, but better than most. It has lots of oomph, so only a small spritz would do ya. I'm smeling the paper strip a couple weeks after having sprayed it, and the fruit and vanilla are still apparent. Because few people have access to it, you might find it gives you good swapping potential.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Yeah, a four letter word, starting with a K is probably a German last name!

Anyway, browsed all 11 pages of the fragrances, and.... (who questioned?) my suggestion is to go there and sniff away. Like they say, one nose's Light Blue is another nose's Obsession, but I would stick to the classics: CD, D&G, Burberry, CK.

I'm back with RALPH BLUE. I think it's perfect for a hot humid day. On me it smells clean and fresh. So far so good. I'm not a big RL fan, but this one does the trick. My SO loves it, but he is a " clean/fresh " kind of guy.

If you guys/gals have any other frag suggestions for hot summer days or for spring please let me know. Thanks again for taking the time
    Last edited by Loli; 10th March 2007 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    From the moment I was six I felt sexy. And let me tell you it was hell, sheer hell, waiting to do something about it.
    Bette Davis