This morning I decided that since it was dark, rainy, and quite gloomy outside I would dress in the same manner and go shopping.............all black except for my denim jeans and smoke grey undershirt. My 5 o'clock shadow had progressed due to the fact that I hadn't shaved in a couple of days and my dark brown hair with a touch of grey over each ear and dark blue eyes were appropriate accessories. As I looked at the "liquid emotions" I was going to choose from I gravitated towards the ebony bottles--Creed GIT, Armani Code, Zino, Ungaro III, John Varvatos, and last but not least Van Cleef & Arpels pour homme. I decided that the Van Cleef & Arpels would suit my mood and dress so off I went on my excursion to buy a few items. Later in the morning I realized that I enjoyed the VC&A but felt that if was missing something so I went back to the olfactory experimentation station and decided to follow the Van Cleef with two shots of Ungaro III..............................I cannot describe how devine this concoction has become in the last couple of hours. The VC&A is still the lead singer but the rose and sandalwood of the UIII applied some six hours later are the perfect backup singers in this sublime band of scent. Why can't every day be like this?