Code of Conduct

Default Penhaligon's best prices

I live in Massachusetts, but seems like mail order is the way to go more often than not.

Folks have thoughts on where one could buy Penhaligon's at the best prices? I'm wanting to get my hands on English Fern.

Thanks, all.

Default Re: Penhaligon's best prices

I know aedes.com sells some of the Penhaligon's, but your best bet would be to do a Google search, maybe? Not too sure about where they can be found in the US.

check the sales board here, I forget the name of the guy who sells them very cheaply... he may have finished up here though...

thanks for the leads!
    --------------------------------------
    thanks for the leads!
    For anyone who might be interested, London's Bathecary (google for their website) will ship for free. Sometimes that seems like a good enough deal.
    Last edited by Oaksbluff; 15th March 2007 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm going to post here just for lack of a better forum. Anyway, by chance I was in Charlottesville VA for the weekend, and I happened in a closeout sale at one of the Londons Bathecary stores (they have another, plus the online one). I managed to get tester bottles (about 80 percent full) for great prices: three 50ml Penhaligons for $20/each, Floris Stephanotis for $10, GFT Eucris and Eau de Quinine for $5/each, and Roger Gallet extra vieille 100ml for $10. Unfortunately, there weren't many more testers, but I limited myself.

(Their regular store had 35% off l'Erbolario, so I bought Narciso).

cacio

Damn, cacio....NICE haul!! I would've wiped them out of the R&G at those prices.
    "Christian Dior / You wasted your life
    On aroma and clothes / Fabric and dyes." Christian Dior - Morrissey

Here's a picture of the $95 tester purchase

http://www.cagetti.com/Pictures/lond...carytester.JPG

I don't remember very many Roger and Gallet, it was more English stuff. It was kind of random. After all, they have another store, so I'm sure they transferred some stuff to the other store.

cacio