Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default New Edition of Sniffapalooza Magazine

Take a look at the second edition of Sniffapalooza Magazine. :wave:

http://www.sniffapaloozamagazine.com/index.html
    RHM's Vintage, Rare & Pretty Darn Good items on offer: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/380...old-Pour-Femme

Default Re: New Edition of Sniffapalooza Magazine

Looks like a nice site. I thought the review on the new Aftelier was interesting. I have minis of her Lindenblossom, Pink Lotus, Parfum De Maroc, Shiso and Blond Tabac oil. Although I think her perfumes are really nice, esp. the Maroc and Lotus, I don't feel the full size's warrant the high price tag. Of course that's just my personal opinion, but I would rather spend exorbitant amounts of money elswhere. I do love the mini's though, and think they are worth every penny. I ordered these and the Ormande Jane sample set, and have to admit I like the Aftelier's much better than the OJ's, which I didn't care for at all except maybe the Tolu. Thankyou for the site though, it's in my favorites now!

Thanks Red Hot Momma!! (I never even saw the first edition!!) Have Bookmarked it!! :bounce:
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

Basenotes Plus

Oooh, what's Pink Lotus like?? I heard it was created for Madonna
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

Quote Originally Posted by libertine View Post
    Oooh, what's Pink Lotus like?? I heard it was created for Madonna
    On me it opens with a very light floral but strangely masculine note, and pretty much stays the same through the drydown, until a very dry sandalwood and something green maybe (?) offers itself up. It finishes with a slight Tobacco finish, although I'm not sure why I get that particular accord. I don't have a list of the notes to decipher, so just going with my extremely virgin and limited olfactory. A good nose would probably recognise the notes in play here. I actually like the fragrance, but not enough to pay $170 CAN plus S&H for a full size. I'm really enjoying the minis though, and will probably re-purchase them when they're gone.