Code of Conduct

Question Salons Shiseido japanese site, anyone speaks japanese here?

although I m very skeptical I was wondering if we can order from that site and have the exclusive Lutens scents shipped to the US...

https://www.shiseido.co.jp/sprs/html.../prs_index.htm

(Please! let 's not turn that thread into a bashing Lutens thing again - as a reminder Le Labo, a far less prestigious perfume line does not export outside of the US, they have their good reasons too, reality is always more complex than what things look like and simplistic preconceived ideas and biased judgemental posts never lead anywhere constructive.)

Default Re: Salons Shiseido japanese site, anyone speaks japanese here?

OK you are not going to like what I have to tell you!

The website differentiates between fragrances from:

(1) Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido and mentions that they can ONLY be bought from the boutique in palais royale in Paris. The price as of feb. 2005 is 95 euro for 75 ml. for all 21 fragrances in the collection.

and fragrances from:

(2) Parfums Serge Lutens. The price is 8,400 yen including tax for 50 ml of the eau de parfum and 11,550 yen for 50 ml for the more concentrated parfum. It mentions there are 13 fragrances in the collection and again, prices are as of february 2005.

There is no facility to buy these on-line in Japan let alone order internationally. There is a button to click which lists all those shops in Japan which sell these. It looks like a chain store called THE GINZA, mostly in various tokyo locations. Maybe you can call one of the shops and, if they speak english, ask them to ship to you but that is a loooooong shot. The country code for japan is 81 and you drop the initial zero when dialling from overseas. If the number starts with 03 it means the store is located in tokyo. Here are the stores and phone numbers:

ザ・ギンザ銀座本店
    銀座7丁目角
    TEL : 03-3571-7735

ザ・ギンザ玉川店
    玉川高島屋ショッピングセンター南館1階
    TEL : 03-3708-6155

ザ・ギンザ帝国ホテル店
    帝国ホテル本館地下アーケード内
    TEL : 03-3503-7971

ザ・ギンザ成田空港店
    新東京国際空港第2ターミナルビル4階
    TEL : 0476-34-8605

ザ・ギンザ羽田空港店ターミナル1
    羽田空港第1旅客ターミナルビル ガレリア3階
    TEL : 03-5757-8153

ザ・ギンザ羽田空港店ターミナル2
    羽田空港第2旅客ターミナルビル マーケットプレイス3階
    TEL : 03-6428-8732

ザ・ギンザ汐留店
    汐留タワー(資生堂汐留オフィス)B2階
    TEL : 03-6253-1867

ザ・ギンザ京都店
    烏丸通り・新風館前 CUBE御池1階
    TEL : 075-213-7174

ザ・ギンザ金沢店
    香林坊アトリオ1階
    TEL : 076-220-1066

well, I told you it wasn't an answer you wanted to hear!!

AZTEC

Thank you so much aztec for your time and generosity!

I m not that dissapointed, as I said I was very skeptical it could be done. The Ginza store is where Japanese can buy 'les Salons Palais du Royal Shiseido' perfumes, I believe this is also the place where are sold the exclusive Japan only Shiseido perfumes like White Rose (highly praised by Chandler Burr), Murasaki and Suzuro

http://cgi.ebay.com/SHISEIDO-WHITE-R...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/SHISEIDO-SUZURO-...QQcmdZViewItem

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmin de Grasse View Post
    The Ginza store is where Japanese can buy 'les Salons Palais du Royal Shiseido' perfumes
    hi there! you may be right but this is not what the website says. It says only the parfums serge lutens range can be bought in THE GINZA shops. to buy the more exclusive range it says you have to go to paris. the website looks a little out of date, so who knows?

AZTEC

Hi there,

Ahhh... the search for the exclusive SLs continues....

If you want someone to pick up a bell jar for you and deliver it outside of Europe, there is this woman that does so. She is a personal shopper who spends her time between the States and Paris. She shops for Parisian items for people and I think that she delivers from Paris. Her ebay store is:

http://stores.ebay.com/Shop-France-I...Q3amesstQQtZkm

She currently has two SL exclusives up for sale: Un Bois Sepia and Rahat Loukoum, each at $170 US plus shipping. Of course, she will more... approx $20US extra, but it may be a small price to pay for this service.

Let me know if you have any luck with this one. I'm tempted to ask her to pick something up to send to me on her next trip, but I'm trying not to buy blind, especially at such a rich price.

Who wants to buy Chergui? I found a retail store in the US who will deliver. It's in the 50ml size rectangular bottle and when I called them last week, they have about 20 bottles left.

Who wants to buy Fumerie Turque? The online store in vancouver had one bottle left as of late last week.

That's all I know.

happy SL hunting!!

again thx so much for the link, I wish she had Rose de Nuit which I ran out of my decant and it 's the one I m craving for right now. I may be going to Paris in the fall or for the holidays at the end of the year, I have no idea how many bottles we re allowed to bring back to the US but I m going to take chances and make sure I have all the exclusives I like in double or triple!

Jasmin,

I'm positively green with envy. I love love love Paris!!! You'll have so much fun!

I used to go to Paris twice a year in the 90's unfortunately I have no family left there anymore so I haven 't been traveling as much. Shopping in Paris for perfume lovers it feels like making a dream come true, parisians don 't realise how spoiled they are.