Code of Conduct

Default Creed vs The Archer

I was on a mission to buy AdP Colonia, what an awesome EdT. Especially now that the weather is 85 degrees lately. I had looked online and notice they were having a free gift for AdP so I went to Neiman Marcus at Fashion Island. I had called in earlier to have it all ready to go when I got in. The AdP rep not only gave me the free gift set, but gave me the gift set for AdP Colonia Assoluta and a dozen more samples for the Barbiere series. Sweet! Thanks to the previous poster who mentioned the 6 oz, it definitely is a better deal for the price (the 4 oz is nearly the same price). I also bought my fg some Fresh Pomegranite Anise which she's been wanting for awhile.

Now, why do I mention Creed? At this particular Neimans, the Creed rep is a particular Creed creep. Snotty, snooty and poopy. And he's always there; I'm convinced he sleeps under the cabinet. Maybe he dislikes me since I know more about his stuff than he does. I frequently ask him for samples, to which replies they don't exist. Given that I've bought them online and also received them when I go to Beverly Hills; I know he's full of crap.

So when I made my purchase, I asked the AdP rep for some Creed samples of Virgin Island water; she says, no problem. She walks over and gets me FIVE samples of the new Creed, with a few others to boot for me and my gf.

I couldn't help but smirk as I walked by the creed creep...

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

Default Re: Creed vs The Archer

notes from the fragrant underground!

I'd go to Customer Service and say something about this guy. Even if they don't have a sample of something you'd like to try, they can always make it. They have small sample vials that they keep at the register in order to do this.
    Current faves: CdG White, Amouage Dia, Millesime Imperial, Miller Harris Terre de Bois

Quote Originally Posted by thenmarcher View Post
    So when I made my purchase, I asked the AdP rep for some Creed samples of Virgin Island water; she says, no problem. She walks over and gets me FIVE samples of the new Creed, with a few others to boot for me and my gf.

I couldn't help but smirk as I walked by the creed creep...

TNMA
    LOL !!! Rub it in , rub it in TNMA, henceforth Creed Creeps will be known at Basenotes as CC's
    Vijay"Maisonstinky"