Code of Conduct

Default Bond No. 9 Hamptons

Forgive me if this has been addressed, but I wanted to get some of your thoughts on it. I have been a Creed fan for a long time now and still am. Silver Mountain Water is my favorite thus probably the reason I like Hamptons so much. I recieved a sample of Hamptons awhile back and it just really caught my attention. It seems a little more crisp and drier than SMW...

Default Re: Bond No. 9 Hamptons

I absolutely LOVE The Hamptons by Bond no. 9. I'm just like you, the crispness and dryness of it is what appeals to me the most. If it were not for the ridiculous pricetag of The Hamptons, i would have owned it LONG ago. Additionally, if it were not for the ridiculous pricetag of ALL the Bonds, i would have owned mose of them long ago.....and to this day also.
    Awesomeguy

Quote Originally Posted by bsmith001 View Post
    Forgive me if this has been addressed, but I wanted to get some of your thoughts on it. I have been a Creed fan for a long time now and still am. Silver Mountain Water is my favorite thus probably the reason I like Hamptons so much. I recieved a sample of Hamptons awhile back and it just really caught my attention. It seems a little more crisp and drier than SMW...
    I would agree with that. I wouldn't say I like it any more than SMW but it does seem to lack that ink note that some people dislike. I have only sampled Hamptons so I can't speak of its longevity.

Hamptons reminds me of SMW minus the tea note and the "ink" accord that crops up every now and then. Neither Hamptons nor SMW impressed me that much. There are other Bonds and Creeds I prefer over those two.

Thanks for the replies. I wore SMW for a couple of years and still love it, of course, but Hamptons sort of won me over when I sampled it. The price tag truly is a little outrageous, however.

Hamptons rocks. SMW is more understated and smooth. Hamptons is a revved up version of SMW. You can wear Hamptons in any situation, even to the gym if you like. I guess I think it crosses into the casual settings more easily. SMW is more suited to dress-up. I have both. Although I haven't worn SMW in MONTHS...and I've only worn Hamptons maybe twice in the last 3 months. HHHHMMMMM....I have too many choices...I'm blessed beyond measure.