Code of Conduct

Thread: JOOP GO (away)

Thumbs down JOOP GO (away)

SMELLED JOOP GO TODAY.
    Very green juice with a kind of a candy smell;children will like this one!
    This is not for a man.Joop Go away and make a good scent like you did before!NIGHTFLIGHT was nice,this one is bad,just like the dissapointing Jump.

Default Re: JOOP GO (away)

Sounds like it goes hand in hand with their last creation!

Go Jump!

LOL!

I kill me I do!

Perhaps "Off" is next, then
    "A Cliff" after that?
    - Rich
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.

These companies must love to throw money out the window.....it has reached a point where I just do not understand this way of thinking...I just don't get it at all.......Joop Jump....Joop Go......please Joop.....STOP.........Gary
    P.S. One of their best IMHO is Rococo for Men.....Very nice....Night Flight was fruity.....and still better than these latest entries......Oh Well.....

As far as this hobby goes, I can not imagine anything I would enjoy less than trying an extension of the Joop line. Bleech.

One of the most bland scents I've ever smelled. Just boring.

My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

I've yet to smell a Joop! I didn't like. This may be the first one. Also, why all the hate for Jump? I bought this one blind and it's magnificent. Love the vodka and rosemary notes.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Quote Originally Posted by manicboy View Post
    I've yet to smell a Joop! I didn't like. This may be the first one. Also, why all the hate for Jump? I bought this one blind and it's magnificent. Love the vodka and rosemary notes.
    It's all personal taste my friend. I personally hated the original Joop!, and Jump made me nauseous. Just my personal taste though.
    - Rich
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.