Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Boudoir - Sin Garden.

From now smell this;
    Vivienne Westwood will launch a new limited edition variation on her Boudoir (1998) fragrance this April. Boudoir Sin Garden, developed by perfumer Marie Salamagne, was inspired by English country house gardens, and includes notes of freesia, pink pepper, aldehydes, violet, heliotrope, Florentine sword lily, amber, sandalwood, oakmoss and musk.

Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Sin Garden is an Eau de Parfum, and will be available in 30 and 50 ml.
    Sounds like it'll be exciting, Viv is the queen of punk after all.
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

Wink Re: Boudoir - Sin Garden.

I have tested her original Boudoir, and liked it for about 5 minutes, and then it started getting too flowery for me. The notes sound nice, but sometimes the notes can sound so enticing & something that you would "think" you would like, but not until you test it on your skin, can you really know for sure. Would have to try it on me first...I have a weird chemistry sometimes, can turn a beautiful fragrance out of the bottle, into something not so good on my skin...lol...