Code of Conduct

Default Some thoughts about.. "SCORE" COLOGNE

Going back a couple a years on KROC when Stern was on they had a commercial for a cologne called "Score", the catch was that it had actual PHEREMONES in it that attracted the females...I kid you not! lol

(For those that do not know what PHERMONES are, it is the chemical that our bodies make and secrete through our sweat glands that send a signal that attracts the opposite sex. They have proven that actual armpit sweat contains Pheremones that attract! Not the chicken soup underarm stench but the actual chemical in it...hence, there is something in a guys lockeroom that woman go nuts over......lol I am imagining the Lassie scene in the movie PORKY'S lol lmao.)

You guys from NY will remember the cologne. I actually said," What the heck, I'll try it!"

It came in a very small rectangular spray bottle. It was weird, If I remember it smelled like those Body sprays I mentioned in my last new Thread.

The whole catch was the PHEREMONE thing.

Is it possible to put a phermone in a cologne and what cologne has it in it?

Default Re: Some thoughts about.. "SCORE" COLOGNE

The first cologne with PHEROMONES came out in the early 80's and was called Andron by Jovan. It is very much a fragrance of the 80's and you would likely find it someone dated. That being said I've used it often and has been very popular with the ladies. I've gotten more compliments for that from women then any other fragrance I own. It is more then just a fragrance with Pheromones, it is a very good fragrance in its own right.

There are others which have come out more recently. One of the most up to date fragrances for men with pheromones is Kiss Him from Kiss. It is actually a very good fragrance in its own right.
    In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane - Oscar Wilde

You could also have a look over on one of our previous forums sponsor's site: http://www.pheromonetalk.com

Thanks.

i just purchased it today, it works perfect with my natural scent, has a cool, but woody note to it.