Code of Conduct

Default L'Occitane,not that I needed more scents!

Stopped by at my local L'Occitane boutique and sample the men's fragrance, Vetyver,Baux,and felt like buying most of their men's scents,I love most of them, they are warm,deep,rich and yet natural,with just the right amount of freshness. I'm pretty sure these are the type of scents that girls would love to cuddle up to! I want them all!
    Top faves: Aramis Devin,Balenciage PH,Zino Davidoff,Trussardi Uomo,BlackXS,Sybaris,Furyo,HoHangClub,Santos Sport,KriziaSpazio,CarverVetiverDry,GIT,AmberSulta n,TeaForTwo,Dzing.
    My drobe: www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/47

Default Re: L'Occitane,not that I needed more scents!

Vetyver and Eau des Baux are really nice. At $40 for 3.4 oz, these scents are a 'no brainer' for me.

Yup. One of the best Vetyvers around IMO. de Baux is very nice as well. I'd have tons of their stuff, it their nearest store weren't in Hamburg.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

Unfortunately there are L Occitane stores here everywhere and so I bought L Oranger Neroli EDP yesterday. It looks like I have to go there once again to test the Eau de Baux. Sounds very promissing.....
    Guerlain: Après L´ondée - Chanel: Cuir de Russie - Dior: Dior Homme - Divine: L´homme de coeur - Caron: Le 3me homme
    ---------------------------

"Tra il fiore colto e l’ altro donato / l’ inesprimibile nulla" Giuseppe Ungaretti

I love the L'Occitane fragrances - make sure to sample the whole store, as beyond the men's section, many scents are unisex and very wearable. My personal favorite is the Green Tea with Mint Eau de Toilette (The Vert a La Menthe).

Basenotes Institution

I'm feeling the L'Occitane love too - Neroli is unbelievable (orange blossom note lovers - tip!) and I will buy soon.

However, I found the Vetiver had extremely low longevity on me, even when I applied the Vetiver body products also

Also, be sure to try L'Occitan Eau de Toilette. It's lavender and burnt wood. It's very fresh and clean. I love L'Occitane fragrances!

Quote Originally Posted by CM Wolff View Post
    I love the L'Occitane fragrances - make sure to sample the whole store, as beyond the men's section, many scents are unisex and very wearable. My personal favorite is the Green Tea with Mint Eau de Toilette (The Vert a La Menthe).
    Absolutely! This is a great one.

The scent grows richer, he knows he must be near
    He finds a long passageway lit by chandelier
    Each step he takes, the perfumes change
    From familiar fragrance to flavours strange
    A magnificent chamber meets his eye

I think L'Occitane scents are sleepers. I love all their products,but here in Jakarta, Indonesia is sooo expensive!I gotta be careful coz I could easily spend hundreds of dollars at the store. Everything smells so good and I know that I am buying quality products. THIS is how I used to remember the good old days when scents are of high quality and no nonsense,tried ingredients.

Yes, I love the L'Occitane Eau De Toillette too. Darn,eau de baux and vetyver been on my mind all week!gotta hold myself!!!!
    Top faves: Aramis Devin,Balenciage PH,Zino Davidoff,Trussardi Uomo,BlackXS,Sybaris,Furyo,HoHangClub,Santos Sport,KriziaSpazio,CarverVetiverDry,GIT,AmberSulta n,TeaForTwo,Dzing.

I am a woman, and I bought the Ambre scent. It is pretty, but my girlfriend said I smelled like I was wearing mens cologne, so maybe you would like to check it out. It is woody, with a hint of Vanilla & spices.

Dolly,i've checked them all, and the problem is that I love 90 percent of their scents, except for the citrus and verbena and lavender(smells like yardley soaps that my grandma uses). I love the amber, honey,vanilla,cade,oh darn,and all their soaps,hahaha.I'll try to get the vetyver and baux!

You must try out their Neroli EdP - it is a really sensual and beautiful Neroli - erotic and nocturnal. Also a powerhouse perfume which needs only a couple of sprays (and I mean it - any more and you could kill people with it) - really good, dark and edgy. Quite different from the sweet simple and sensible (read nice) stuff they usually make.

Yes, L'Occitane is very nice. I happen to love Eau de Badian, although the longevity is very low. Everything I have ever tried, I have been very happy with. A total sleeper of a shop.
    You are not your perfume.

Quote Originally Posted by paranoidandroid View Post
    You must try out their Neroli EdP - it is a really sensual and beautiful Neroli - erotic and nocturnal. Also a powerhouse perfume which needs only a couple of sprays (and I mean it - any more and you could kill people with it) - really good, dark and edgy. Quite different from the sweet simple and sensible (read nice) stuff they usually make.
    Jeez, now I just had to buy it . Basenotes is going to be my financial ruin.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.