Code of Conduct

Talking Beannachta na File Pdraig oraibh!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody. Hope you're all wearing your Green Irish Tweed, Sir Irisch Moos, Green Water, Green Valley, Nine Flags: Ireland -Green Moss or M&B's green, green, green and green etc. pp.

I'm celebratin' at home with German Porter and Lagavulin, but at least I'm playin' my old Oisin&Planxty records

One, two...
    "I've been a wild rover for many a year, and I spent all me money on fragrance and beer..."
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matire/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pntrent le verre.

Default Re: Beannachta na File Pdraig oraibh!

Happy St. Patrics day to you too T_G_L. I'm wearing a GITish frag today....Kiton Men Is it oakmoss that the two frags share? I never thought I'd come close to wearing it again, but Kiton does it well...whatever it is.

Cheers

I celebrate by watching episodes of "Shameless" which feature the Maguire family...
    CAESAR SEEKS:
    CREED: Chevrefeuille, SMW, BdP, Aventus
    Parfums d'Empire: Fougre Bengale
    YSL: Vintage M7

CAESAR SWAPS/SELLS:
    Sale Thread

I celebrated with a limited edition Guinness flavoured Marmite on toast. Heaven. (Wore Dzing, which is not at all Irish, but I figure that St Patrick would have approved of circuses...)