Code of Conduct

Default rating and suggestions please

Hello,could I please get a rating of my collection,and some suggestions for new scents?Thank You

Cool Re: rating and suggestions please

Hey, it seems fine to me, but how can you live without Dolce & Gabanna?!!! And at least one CK, perhaps Obsession. But overall, you have a balanced portfolio!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: rating and suggestions please

That's an awesome collection. You have heaps of great day time frags. What would I add over the next 6 months?

An oriental - YSL Body Kouros on the cheap, M7, Guerlain L'Instant, or Lutens Chergui if you're cashed up!

A wood - Gucci PH or Bois du Portugal

A formal - Guerlain Heritage or Bois du Portugal

A floral - Dior Homme

A classic citrus - take your pick, Eau Sauvage, Habit Rouge, Chanel Pour Monsieur (I favour the Concentree), YSL PH, Armani Eau PH, Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta...

A vetiver - Guerlain or FM V Extraordinaire

Many of these can be bought quite cheaply.
    Last edited by Ged; 18th March 2007 at 04:13 AM. Reason: add
    Top 10 (not in order): Dunhill 1934, Dunhill Edition, Terre d'Hermes, Rive Gauche, Habit Rouge, Guerlain Vetiver, Knize Ten, Bois du Portugal, Vintage Tabarome, Green Irish Tweed

Summer Rotation: GIT, Aventus, Erolfa, Vetiver 1948, Guerlain Vetiver, Malle VE, Terre d'Hermes, Bvlgari PH, Bvlgari Acqua, Habit Rouge EDC and Sport, ADP Colonia Assoluta, Chanel PMC, Dunhill Edition, Eau Sauvage, TF Azure Lime

Default Re: rating and suggestions please

Thank You very much