Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: If you were only "allowed" to wear two scents for one year, which ones would it b

It would have to be Mitsouko - I think the more I 've been reading about it here recently, I love it - a fragrance with a history and soul.

Secondly, Chanel No19 - which I have fallen back in love with, after a long absence. I think it must be something about the fresh spring air which lends itself perfectly to that green sparkle.

Default Re: If you were only "allowed" to wear two scents for one year, which ones would it b

This is a question I am asking myself quite often, because I am stressed by owning many frags. And of course it is quite impossible to answer... I have two answers for it, an these two I can´t make a choise between...

My first pair of perfumes, as I could have as my only two:
    Chanel No 19 and Coco Chanel. They are my two favourite sociable frags.

My secound pair of perfumes, also possible to have as my only two:
    Mitsouko and L´Heure Bleu. They are my two favourite emotional frags.
    Faves right now: Chanel No 19, Stella Rose Absolute, L´Heure Bleu, Elixir de Merveilles, Samsara.

Not an easy question, and heaven forbid I should ever have to do it,
    but I would choose Nirmala and Roma (at this moment in time).

I guess I would have to go with my two favourites of the moment: Bond Chinatown and Ormonde Jayne Frangipani Absolute.

Gosh, real tough question. Right now I would pick Bois des Iles and L'heure Bleue. I think I'll have a different answer tomorrow though.
    I'm simplifying my life. For Sale Thread (some niche, some designer):
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=222407

Now, this is though!

At this moment I would choose Angel and Mitsouko!
    “I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.”-Anais Nin

I would surely keep Arpege by Lanvin and the second would be... damn, now that I'm thinking about it, it IS a VERY difficult question! I would narrow it down to DKNY Women, Ricci's Love in Paris, D&G Sicily and maybe Eclat d'Arpege and then sit and brood about the decision for a long, long time...

I'd revolt. Slap the cuffs on me now 'cause it ain't happenin'.

Ok Ok Ok...... Angel and Romance. Haven't worn either in a while so they might not bore me. Then again...

Ah, H*ll. Get the cuffs back out.

L'Artisan Mimosa pour Moi
    Jo Malone verveine