Code of Conduct

Default Le Labo Patchouli 24: Smokin'!

Finally, a smoky fragrance I can wear. Can't smell the patchouli with the birch tar, smoke, and wood covering it up. A few hours into the drydown, I can detect a faint trace of vanilla but it's barely there. Reminds me of Fumidus and Lonestar Memories (sans toothpaste note), yet Patch 24 works very well with my chemistry as opposed to the former. Any other Patchouli 24 fans?

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Le Labo Patchouli 24: Smokin'!

I have heard only GOOD things about this scent and I SO want to try it soon.

Although, I am recently finding that most of my new purchases (decants & bottles) are light & spring/summer in nature...and 24 sounds downright dark and thick...maybe too much for the Miami temperatures here now.

Big fan here. I LOVE it! In fact, its going to be my SOTD tomorrow.

Patchouli 24 is a longevity monster with good sillage. Made by the same creator as Bulgari Black and YSL - Body Kouros, it has an animal note that makes it sexy and the vanilla keeps the birch tar in check. Very unusual, and I have received many compliments, mostly from women. I got alot of attention eating at Hooters recently from the staff before a Memphis Grizzlies basketball game. Nothing like being sniffed by the Hooters wait staff constantly. Evidently it attracts the ladies?

Cannot see wearing this in the heat though...but of course as soon as it gets to 100 degrees here in Memphis, I will slap it on for fun!!
    Last edited by Jock_With_Scents; 20th March 2007 at 11:00 AM. Reason: My typing skills suck!!

Sorry guys...
    But I cannot stand this stuff....
    Burnt Rubber Smoke strange vanillic tone....
    On my skin it is HORRIBLE....But I will admit some things on me smell great that others would not want (CUMMING)....so to each his own and its all about the skin chemistry.

I loooove this one.

It's great on its own merits but it's also a pretty decent substitute for the difficult-to-find Kolnisch Juchten

Quote Originally Posted by Jock_With_Scents View Post
    . I got alot of attention eating at Hooters recently from the staff before a Memphis Grizzlies basketball game. Nothing like being sniffed by the Hooters wait staff constantly.
    Hooters, one of the few restaurants where the rolls and muffin tops are worn by some of the wait staff. I keed. I keed.