Code of Conduct

Smile Lolita Lempicka & Michael by Kors for men...what do you think of these?

I bought these both for my son, and he wears them, he seemed to like Lolita better, used up three bottles already. He's only 22, do you think they are in his age range or any age would like them? (some fragrances are geared more towards the younger crowd, some more mature, same with women's fragrances) What do you guys think?...thanks...

Default Re: Lolita Lempicka & Michael by Kors for men...what do you think of these?

I liked LL...however i already had a imho similar A*Men and Very Irresistable in my wardrobe so i found it hard to justify buying a bottle...

Michael Kors is what i'd consider a modern masculine.... Smells like a fine Cognac
    "You smell kinda pretty! Wanna Smell me ?"
    - Johnny Bravo

Wardrobe

Default Re: Lolita Lempicka & Michael by Kors for men...what do you think of these?

Advise your son to wear LL lightly!

A couple of spritzes are irresistable...one more, and he'll clear a room!

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelwithoutaclue View Post
    Advise your son to wear LL lightly!

A couple of spritzes are irresistable...one more, and he'll clear a room!
    Too late, on the LL. When my son leaves for work, I can still smell him an hour later. Unfortunately, he learned that from me. I'm heavy handed when I spray, for the most part. I like my fragrance to make an entrance, good or bad. Most of the time, it's good, but you can't please everyone, just yourself...Except if I'm going to a hospital or a place where it's inappropriate to reek!

Dolly,
    Wow, 3 bottles already!!!!! He is definitely punishing people, probably moving into 10-spray Joop territory. [Maybe he's spraying all his friends, too] It's cute that he takes after Mom in scent forthrightness! Just have him wear one of those white and orange warning signs, like the ones that say "Ten Million Volts - Keep a Safe Distance Away".

With more conservative families the reasoning seems to go something like this... say the kid gets one compliment from that Really Hot Babe that he's trying to impress. That translates into "everybody thinks it's sexy, no one's ever said they didn't like it, ever, so why are you on my case, Mom????"

But I really like both of these. I suppose you could say that M. Kors is a little more "adult", not due to anything intrinsic about it, but simply because this type of scent was big a number of years ago.

You can get the Michael Kors for about 12 bucks at Perfumania stores...if that means anything.
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Blog Entries

LL is one of my favorites. I absolutely love this one & I think it's ageless.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia