Code of Conduct

Default Today I bought (March 2007.. whats left of it)

The ladies forum has this thread and I think its great! As a new BNer, I'm always curious to see what the senior members are acquiring, but i think there's great value in what everyone else is intersted it. SoTD is great, but TIB (Today I Bought) really tell's you what people think is lacking in their wardrobe, or where they are heading.

As for me... I wont a NOS (new old stock) bottle of Aramis Havana today on Ebay. I'm getting it unsmelled - the reviews just seem too amazing. It sounds like nothing out currently available, and certainly nothing that I have now.

So -- what are you folks spending your hard earned cash on!?

Default Re: Today I bought (March 2007.. whats left of it)

Three samples from Comptoir Sud Pacifique for the summer.

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Today I bought (March 2007.. whats left of it)

Quote Originally Posted by AceyMan View Post
    The ladies forum has this thread and I think its great! As a new BNer, I'm always curious to see what the senior members are acquiring, but i think there's great value in what everyone else is intersted it. SoTD is great, but TIB (Today I Bought) really tell's you what people think is lacking in their wardrobe, or where they are heading.

As for me... I wont a NOS (new old stock) bottle of Aramis Havana today on Ebay. I'm getting it unsmelled - the reviews just seem too amazing. It sounds like nothing out currently available, and certainly nothing that I have now.

So -- what are you folks spending your hard earned cash on!?
    If you find you like the Havana, as I think you will, then be sure try Montana Parfum d'Homme (Original) in the Red box. It is a powerhouse of about the same intensity and evokes similar compliments. You can get a 4.2 oz bottle for 1/2 the price of the Havana 1.7 oz bottle and it is every bit as intriguing...
    Last edited by kbe; 22nd March 2007 at 01:35 AM.
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon

Nothing! (if that is an appropriate reply)

This may be a hit amongst the ladies, but it doesn't seem like the kind of topic most men would talk about amongst themselves. We'll have to wait and see how well received this thread is going to be. I won't be surprised if some of the women come across and start listing their purchases here too.
    Last edited by Shiver; 22nd March 2007 at 01:44 AM.

Basenotes Institution

Just got Kyoto from Comme de Garcons (I plan on owning ALL FIVE of the Incense Series before the end of the year!). As of now, I own 2 (also Jaisalmer)

Kyoto is simply splendid.

I have Aramis Havana on the way, it is a blind buy for me as well. Should be here by Friday, right in time for the weekend. Cannot wait...

I have a bottle of Amouage Reflection (Men) that should be arriving sometime next week from Parfumsraffy.

Also, this past Monday i ordered a bottle of Sheik by Madini along with a pack of samples -- Burberry, Framboise, Mandarine, Mist and Papillon.

theissue, i hear good things about havana. pls let me know how it is when you receive it as i am looking to add another fragrance to me repetoire as well. i hear good things about cristobal, anybody try it?
    Last edited by Equipoise; 22nd March 2007 at 03:31 AM.