Code of Conduct

Default Have u guys ever heard about or seen a 30ml bottle of Dior Homme?

I know that it exists...I don't have a pic but you'll have to go to the Europe section of the Dior.com fragrance site and see all this available products.

I was just wondering, did this exist for a long time before...or has it just been recently released. For what I've know for a really long time, they only came in 50ml & 100ml EDT bottles.

I like the 30ml EDT bottle, looks the same just taller and thinner.

Just wanted to know...has this been out for a while..it's new to me.

Default Re: Have u guys ever heard about or seen a 30ml bottle of Dior Homme?

Maybe this is what graffham read about in the SA's book. I remember he said in his thread that the Dior Homme Cologne was in a taller looking bottle. Don't know if juice is the same, but if it was listed under the same category, perhaps just a different size bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW View Post
    Maybe this is what graffham read about in the SA's book. I remember he said in his thread that the Dior Homme Cologne was in a taller looking bottle. Don't know if juice is the same, but if it was listed under the same category, perhaps just a different size bottle?
    After that thread I got curious so I did some in depth online searching for more info on this "new" DH scent...and I found the 30ml bottle...thinking the same as you, I contacted Graffham by PM. He said that it's been available for some time and that the new Dior that his talking about is going to be coming out in a 75ml bottle, and that he'll try to get the note pyramid for it from the SA.

I asked him what he thought about it and he said he didn't think that's what he saw and read at the store. He said it's a totally new stronger DH scent. I just wanted to know if people ever heard or seen this before. It might have only been available in Europe all this time..or something else.

Yes! I saw that 30 ml bottle (I like it BTW)... and the juice is just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by innamoramento View Post
    Yes! I saw that 30 ml bottle (I like it BTW)... and the juice is just the same.
    Oh thanks..I'm assuming this is just a European release..and yeah..the bottle does look way better then the fat blockish one. I like how it's thinner and taller. I'd probably just buy the 30ml over any other size cuz of how the bottles looks.