Code of Conduct

Talking Not so Irresistible !

A passenger in Canada has been booted off public transport not once, but TWICE because of her perfume !!

The fragrance? Very Irresistible by Givenchy !

http://calsun.canoe.ca/News/Alberta/...6/3843669.html

Wearing what other perfumes can have you expelled from a room/bus ?
    -

Default Re: Not so Irresistible !

Bad news for us, alot of places are banning scented products already.

wow...
    this is the scent i am wearing as i am typing this....
    "You smell kinda pretty! Wanna Smell me ?"
    - Johnny Bravo

Wardrobe

I gotta try it!!! :bounce:

Was asked to leave because of Ciara once. Don't ask where I was asked to leave from!
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

Quote Originally Posted by yonggoh View Post
    wow...
    this is the scent i am wearing as i am typing this....
    You must be wearing pour homme ... right ?
    -

While they're at it, why don't they ban people that smell bad? If you smell in any way whatsoever, you're out. If you use fabric softeners on your clothes, or dryer sheets with fragrance, you're out. If your deodorant smells in any way whatsoever, you're out. If I can smell the shampoo you used this morning, get out of line, you're out of the store for offending me. I have a sensitive nose, so don't tell me that I'm blowing this out of proportion officer. If cologne affects someone with allergies and a small nose, I think an ever larger nose should get the same rights...

What do you think, should I contact my local Rep? I know him, he's part of my extended family, we could get everything that smells banned. That includes the baby in front of me that smells like crap because he just took one. Sorry junior, until you learn to respect other people, you're going to have to wait in the car. Oooooook, maybe not in the car, maybe at home.
    - Rich
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.

there are other pollution problems to think and to take care of. dont worry guys, wear fragance wont be a problem in this age....

:bounce:

I'm assuming she put on way too much...if you have to open all the windows and the bus driver can smell it all the way up front...wow..how much did she put on..holy smokes..I know she said she reduced the amount of sprays..but was it like 20 sprays down to 18, and it doesn't help that it's a generic synthetic smelling perfume.

I take transit 2 hours everyday..never had a problem...but I do use 2-4 sprays and consider others...but I've seen women who wear Angel and you can smell it around the entire bus...no one every complains. Thought..these buses are gigantic..holy smokes...how much did she put on, that the driver actually pulled over and opened all the windows...and it happened twice...I'm telling you..the chick puts on way too much.
    Last edited by nsamadi; 27th March 2007 at 09:01 PM.

I tried it. I can resist it. :bounce:

As has been remarked - we are coming to the point where so many have rights that none have rights.
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

Smile Re: Not so Irresistible !

That happened to my dad. He helped out a gal at his t-shirt store (who had on way too much Burberry for women) My dad almost got sick after she left.

Those friggin' unions! Similar bus service here that's why I use my SUV as often as possible.

And I wore Very Irresistible today!

She totally missed an opportunity to be the Rosa Parks of the perfume community.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

QUOTE=zztopp;1002982]A passenger in Canada has been booted off public transport not once, but TWICE because of her perfume !!

The fragrance? Very Irresistible by Givenchy !

http://calsun.canoe.ca/News/Alberta/...6/3843669.html

Wearing what other perfumes can have you expelled from a room/bus ? [/QUOTE]

The problem seems to be: what criteria were used by the driver to boot her off? If it is a subjective judgment, which it really has to be, given the dearth of objective scientific scent-judging equipment aboard common transport in Canada, there can be no standard one can address to discover just how much is too much. The public is subject to the whims of the nose on the authority doing the booting. And who knows where THAT spent the previous night...
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

Very Irrisistible is pretty gross...
    CAESAR SEEKS:
    Slumberhouse : Norne
    Parfums d'Empire: Fougére Bengale

CAESAR SWAPS/SELLS: