Code of Conduct

Default A Dream of fragrance testing!

Well its 516am my side of the world... I just awoken from a dream of fragrance testing!

Dream takes place in a little store upstairs a shophouse in a room very un-departmental store like. Its raining outside and I am rushing thru smell-testing because in 20 minutes I have to sit for an Art exam just next door(!)

Interestingly enough I can remember some of the bottles I sniffed out!
    One memory that remains so detailed was the testing of Clinique Happy. Funny enough I have never smelled this scent in person but in the dream its smelled like Orange Tic-Tacs... I guess I will have to goto the stores later to see if this was true!

Other wierd bit is that the other scents i tested was women scents... Agent Provocoteur and some Hermes one(cant remember which). I also remember lighting up some scented candles in the store, something which I have never been interested in real life.

Alas woke up from such a blissful dream

Anyone others who have dreamed of fragrances?
    "You smell kinda pretty! Wanna Smell me ?"
    - Johnny Bravo

Wardrobe

Default Re: A Dream of fragrance testing!

Yeah, I've had dreams of fragrances too. I've written most of them down and turned them into notes lists.

reality begins with dreams

(someone's 'personal quote' from his aol profile)

I have had as well but I can't remember much about it now alas

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

I tend to dream about things I look forward too, so if i'm going somewhere that i'm excited about, the night before i'll dream about it. I did once have a dream in which I went to a perfume store which was very much like a pharmacy, and it had funny shaped bottles on the counter with all the fragrances I really wanted to try, such as SMW and Fleur Du Male etc, so I very much indulged myself in all these fragrances (I can't remember if I could smell them in my dream.) T'was a good dream!
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.