Code of Conduct

Default Armani attitude, Fahrenheit 32, Hypnose homme

what do you like?

Default Re: Armani attitude, Fahrenheit 32, Hypnose homme

Armani Attitude is absolutely amazing

I only tried Armani Attitude and my initial impresson was really positive, but other two are definetely on my try-list along with D&G Light Blue pour homme.

I tried Hypnse and Fahrenheit 32. I liked neither of them. Too sweet or uninspired. I wish they would stop coming with hundreds of new (boring) scents every single season just to make money.

In order:

Fahrenheit 32
    Hypnose Homme

and way below

Armani Attitude

Have not tried 32 yet......Hypnose and Attitude are both Amazing.....

I will buy both :-) Fahrenheit 32 (the longivity is amazing) and Armani Attitude (the compliments are coming). I thougt after hours the scent is gone, but my girlfriend ask me what im wearing (in the evening).

Hypnose reminds of Nikos of Nikos...not my smell

Where are they available at in the US? Really looking forward to Hypnose. Fahr 32 does sound quite interesting though I'm not a fan of the orginal.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Quote Originally Posted by manicboy View Post
    Where are they available at in the US? Really looking forward to Hypnose. Fahr 32 does sound quite interesting though I'm not a fan of the orginal.
    Armani Attitude is now available at Nordstrom (in stores and online), and it should be available everywhere else by early May. Hypnose Homme should be at Lancome counters by May, too.

As for Fahrenheit 32, I don't know of any plans for a US release. If it does hit the States, though, I'd expect it at Sephora first, as LVMH owns both Dior Parfums and Sephora.
    Last edited by MFfan310; 4th April 2007 at 06:59 PM.
    Top 5 for Fall:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) New York - Nicolai
    3) Terre d'Hermes
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5)
    Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

I drove out in the pouring rain to try this at the Bay. Why? Fleeting. Vapid. Totally uninspiring.

Niche. Here I come.

Quote Originally Posted by graffham View Post
    I drove out in the pouring rain to try this at the Bay. Why? Fleeting. Vapid. Totally uninspiring.

Niche. Here I come.
    Which one exactly did you try? It sounds pretty bad...

Quote Originally Posted by breeze11 View Post
    Which one exactly did you try? It sounds pretty bad...

I'm guessing it's likely Armani Attitude. I don't think the other two are in any brick & mortars in the US yet.

Also, I have the same opinion of Attitude. I bought it at Lord & Taylors blind the day it was released and regret it now. EXTREMELY short lasting and very bland and boring ... IMHO of course.

Quote Originally Posted by ziffy321 View Post
    I'm guessing it's likely Armani Attitude. I don't think the other two are in any brick & mortars in the US yet.

Also, I have the same opinion of Attitude. I bought it at Lord & Taylors blind the day it was released and regret it now. EXTREMELY short lasting and very bland and boring ... IMHO of course.
    I would have to agree with you about Attitude except for one thing....people seem to love it on me, even though I can't smell whatever it is that they're loving!! I've received a bunch of complements and comments about "what are you wearing....you smell so good". It's beyond weird. I can't smell anything about this fragrance after the initial opening, and yet, it seems to be quite a hit with a LOT of girls at the office as well as, believe it or not, the supermarket. I actually had a woman stop me last night at the grocery store and ask what I was wearing. Wow. For the compliments alone, I'm keeping Attitude. Hopefully over time, my nose will be able to figure it out, but at least other people seem to like it on me.

I haven't seen or tried the other two fragrances mentioned in the title of this post. My other two recent impulse buys were Gucci Pour Homme II, and Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts.

I really like the Gucci PH II, as it's almost like a summer version of the first Gucci Pour Homme. Set Sail St. Barts initially seemed like it was going to be a keeper, but I've since grown tired of it. Much like Armani Attitude, it fades far to quickly, and doesn't hold on to it's identity very well. I thought it would be the perfect island fragrance, but after a few lackluster wearings, I've decided to just sell it. You win some, you lose some I guess.

I got my Hypnose a couple weeks ago at scentmonkey...

Quote Originally Posted by manicboy View Post