Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The Spring 2007 Grudge Match: Fleur du Male vs. Armani Attitude

After dinner out at the mall today, I went over to Macy's to do some sniffing. Sure enough, Armani Attitude and Jean Paul Gaultier's Fleur du Male were there... however, even though Fleur du Male had a tester on counter, there weren't any bottles (but Macy's is expecting it any day now).

First spritz was Armani Attitude. Whoever here said that this one was similar to Thierry Mugler's B*Men was right on the money... it smells virtually identical. If you're mourning the passing of B*Men from the Mugler lineup, there's no need to stockpile it... since Attitude will probably be as popular as (shudder) Acqua di Gio (curse you, Mr. Giorgio Armani!), you won't have to worry about a B*Men... I mean Attitude shortage.

Then, I went straight to the Fleur du Male. It is a bit odder... but what do you expect from Jean Paul Gaultier? This is a powdery, soapy, floral concoction that I actually like a lot. Yes, the infamous Le Male accord is lurking under the waters, but in a much kinder, gentler form a la the countless Le Male summer editions. However, my mom hates it... maybe it's because she hates wearing florals herself. She actually said "Phew! This is the scent that she (the BPI rep) wanted to show you?" Fortunately, the BPI rep wasn't at Macy's tonight, so we averted a possible heartbreak.

The winner of the grudge match? DING! It's Fleur du Male. After all, I already own B*Men, and everyone else is going to be wearing Attitude just like what happened with AdG and Armani Code.
    I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: The Spring 2007 Grudge Match: Fleur du Male vs. Armani Attitude

Im with you MFfan310, 'Le Fleur du Male' with an razor sharp upper cut K.O's 'Armani Attitude' and knocks him flat on his back!