Code of Conduct

Default need something to wear for tonight

going to party tonight and i dont know what cologne to wear. the one's that I have are Allure Sport by Chanel, Givenchy pour homme (in a blue bottle) and Gorgio Armani. which one should I wear? plz help.

Default Re: need something to wear for tonight

Everyone wears Armani, so I'd say Givenchy Pour Homme. But I've heard people say you can't go wrong with Allure Sport - it's a very "safe" cologne. So it depends on the effect you're after. If you want something non-offensive, go with Allure; if you want something more unique, go with Givenchy,

I would wear the Allure Sport. I agree you can't really go wrong with it. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell View Post
    Everyone wears Armani, so I'd say Givenchy Pour Homme. But I've heard people say you can't go wrong with Allure Sport - it's a very "safe" cologne. So it depends on the effect you're after. If you want something non-offensive, go with Allure; if you want something more unique, go with Givenchy,
    theres gonna be some girls though, and what do you mean by offensive? like is it to aggressive or something

Allure Sport would be banging...........

Live Your Life

Otto

Quote Originally Posted by znc07 View Post
    theres gonna be some girls though, and what do you mean by offensive? like is it to aggressive or something
    None of the ones you listed are aggressive or offensive in my opinion, it's just that some people don't like stronger scents. Allure Sport isn't as strong as Givenchy, so it's a safer bet.