Code of Conduct
    INWAP

Post Thanks / Like

Default Oliver Creed EDT, vintage, extremely rare

these are cut and pastes so excuse me for the caps, they're not mine. I have european imports rss feed in my feed reader (Bloglines, which simplifies reading headlines and a paragraph or two from each blog subscribed to) so that's why I'm seeing these as they get iintroduced. from here up the spelling mistakes are mine.

europeanimports offers more info and more product from Olivier Creed
    OLIVIER CREED 240ML EAU DE TOILETTE 4 MEN, VINTAGE RARE

http://cgi.ebay.com/OLIVIER-CREED-24...ILF%3AUS%3A102

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A VINTAGE RARE 8 OZ FULL BOTTLE OF OLIVIER CREED EAU DE TOILETTE FOR MEN. YES!! THERE IS AN OLIVIER CREED EAU DE TOILETTE FRAGANCE! THIS IS A VERY RARE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND FRAGANCE. "OLIVIER CREED" WAS OLIVIER'S FIRST CREATION AT THE AGE OF 21 WITH THE HELP OF HIS FATHER JAMES HENRY IN 1968. THERE IS AN UNKNOWN TRADITION AT THE CREED FAMILY WHERE THE FIRST MALE DESCENDANT, BESIDES HAVING THE NAME HENRY (ALONG WITH ANY OTHER), HAS TO CREATE A NEW FRAGANCE AT THE AGE OF 21. THE INFUSION TECHNIQUE WAS USED TO PRODUCE THIS UNIQUE FRAGANCE. I AM NOT A PERFUME EXPERT, SO I CAN'T TELL WHAT NOTES ARE IN THIS FRAGANCE, BUT I HAVE SMELLED IT AND I ASSURE YOU IT HASN'T TURNED. BOX IS IN GOOD CONDITION. YOU CAN SEE THE CREED LOGO ON THE BOTTOM OF THE BOTTLE. OF COURSE THIS IS AN AUTHENTIC FRAGANCE-BOTTLE, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR THE NOSE OF OLIVIER TO MAKE A COPY OF HIS UNIQUE CREATIONS.
    --------------------------------------
    no ones interested in a previously unherad of Creed edt?
    Last edited by fredricktoo; 16th April 2007 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost