Code of Conduct

Default Azuree Soleil Eau Fraiche

I'm really excited to try this but I can't seem to find it anywhere! My local Estee Lauder retailers aren't carrying it. I keep getting the response, "sorry, only select stores will be getting it in." The problem is that no one seems to know what these select stores are. And the Estee Lauder online store won't ship to Canada. I realize this is a special/limited edition (as far as I've heard anyway)... but I still can't believe how hard it is to track down.

Anyway... who has tried this? What are your thoughts? Is it worth all the effort I'm expending to find a bottle? I really enjoyed the smell of the body oil from last year, I'm just not one to use body oil. I'd rather have the perfume. Is the Eau Fraiche fairly true to the oil?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Azuree Soleil Eau Fraiche

I just ran across this today at Von Maur. I don't know if you have that in Canada.I was going back there tomorrow anyway. I could even send you a sample . Is it ok to send samps in the mail?
    Last edited by kumquat; 16th April 2007 at 03:41 AM. Reason: spelling

Nordstrom's has this in the U.S. I think I've also heard Saks Fifth Ave carries it, but I'm not sure about this. I'm not getting mine for a few days yet, but I did take a quick sniff at the store. It smells quite similar to the oil (which I have already). I couldn't test it on my skin because there was no tester, but the SA let me sniff from the splash bottle. I liked it immediately and decided to order without "trying on".

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat View Post
    I just ran across this today at Von Maur. I don't know if you have that in Canada.I was going back there tomorrow anyway. I could even send you a sample . Is it ok to send samps in the mail?
    What a gracious offer! (I'll send you a PM)

No, we don't have Von Maur in Canada. No Saks or Nordstrom's either. Finding Estee Lauder products is usually not such a big deal as pretty much every department store has an EL counter.

Try Holt Renfrew, they are the only place likely to carry it in Vancouver.

are all nordstrom's stores carrying this?? I am going there tomorrow hoping to pick this up. I didn't see it on the nordies website

Quote Originally Posted by Anya1976 View Post
    are all nordstrom's stores carrying this?? I am going there tomorrow hoping to pick this up. I didn't see it on the nordies website
    Don't know for sure, but I would think so. Nordstrom seems to be good about moving stock between their stores, so if yours doesn't have it, maybe they can get it for you from another Nordies.

If your in Vancouver check out Holt Renfrew at the Pacific Centre, they should have it, if they have sold out ask them to order you a bottle from another Holt's store, they should be able to do it for you at no extra charge.

Basenotes Institution

I bought a bottle Tuesday night, luv it.

I bought mine at Neimans, but last week Macy's said they were 'getting it soon'. I would think that any Neimans (maybe the ones in NY) would ship to Canada (?)

Posted my thoughts on AS in the Mens Thread yesterday:

http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=195440

I just tried it in Macy's... it did nothing for me at all. It's been 25 minutes since I sprayed it & now it's gone. I was prepared to buy a bottle on the spot but it smelled like weak aquatic cologne to me.

Basenotes Institution

Interesting - I sprayed AS on this morning and about 4 hours later a fellow co-worker (who's cubicle I entered) complimented me on my cologne...funny how different all of our noses/preferences are.

Please try Virgin Island Water then - I firmly believe you will have NO longevity issues with that - only a much emptier wallet. Maybe you can still buy a decant online (I bought mine - 1/2 ounce from an online decanter who sells NOT thru Ebay but their own site) for a more affordable price.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Interesting - I sprayed AS on this morning and about 4 hours later a fellow co-worker (who's cubicle I entered) complimented me on my cologne...funny how different all of our noses/preferences are.

Please try Virgin Island Water then - I firmly believe you will have NO longevity issues with that - only a much emptier wallet. Maybe you can still buy a decant online (I bought mine - 1/2 ounce from an online decanter who sells NOT thru Ebay but their own site) for a more affordable price.

Good luck.
    I'm so happy that you got a compliment! Perhaps my nose is off today, I will try to retest.
    As we were heading back to the car I actually stopped to sniff around to see where the awful aquatic cologne smell was coming from...it was me