Code of Conduct

Default Any suggestions on these colognes guys?

Made another 10 sample purchase at Scented Monkey.com of the following and thought I would ask the many of their thoughts on the choices. First 8 are all C.Herrera's and the last 2 are different.

Do these Hererra's run into each other as far as being so close to one another? Which one gets the most praises as far as the newest lines? In your opinions?

I threw in Rochas because supposedely it got a lot of great reviews and women like it, the Lacoste thing I threw in there, it was either that or Salvatore Ferragamo or Rive Gauche for the last one.

Definately making an Allure Sport purchase at the end of this month so thats a definate.

I HAVE seen good reviews about Men on Ice Blue from Herrera. Can't wait to test one at a time and find out the best! Whats your OP on Herrera? Hopefully it isn't becoming a "Commercialized" Boss thing where they crank out cologne after cologne and becoming synthetic.

for Men

212 Men H2O

212 Men White Col.

212 On Ice Blue

212 On Ice Green

212 Sexy Men

Chic

Herrera Aqua

Rochas Man

Lacoste Style In Play by Lacoste for Men
    The search for the perfect cologne is like a composer searching for the ultimate note.

P.S. F' Imus...Stern is King!

Default Re: Any suggestions on these colognes guys?

How come no Herrera For Men (the tobacco one that women like) in your samples?
    Renato

herrera for men smelt nasty to me. i guess it's not a younger crowd scent.. then again, I tested on paper

I only know Lacoste Red Style...I like it (ended up with three bottles - gifts). It has a lot of "apple" and it is pretty long lasting. Good/great sillage...they will smell you coming if you're not careful. Good luck!

Mike

Wow haven't been on here in a while.

Anyways, regarding Rochas Man. I have a bottle of it and I love it. Ironically I wore it today. If you like sweeter, gourmand scents, you'll love this one. It's similar to A*Men, but also very different in a way. If you can't stomach A*Men I'd get this instead, but I love them both.

Thanks guys. I tried the original Herrera for men. I like it but I want to try out the newer stuff. Original Herrera is nice though. A bit "maple-y and tobacco-y" as well. Sweet smell.

I would rather try and buy a newer Herrera so thats why I figured maybe somebody on here may have tried all of these newer ones I mentioned.

Yea, supposedely theres been talk about Rochas Man and how women like that. So I threw that one in there. Was going to get Rive Gauche, but heard that the reviews were full of remarks that it smelled like barber shop after shave or something so I didn't order that one.

Style In Play is the last one I mentioned. So far nobodys responded who've tried this.
    The search for the perfect cologne is like a composer searching for the ultimate note.

P.S. F' Imus...Stern is King!