Code of Conduct

Default XS, 212 on ice, A&F Proof, or Live Jazz?

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I've been lurking here for a while for opinions but never posted.
    I'm also a beginner at this stuff. I bought myself a bunch of colognes last month trying to find a suitable cologne for me during summer time (day & night)
    I only like Dolce & Gabbana PH, and Chic by CH the most out of them, may be followed by m7, Rive Gauche and Guess man. The rest are Psssst!.

I'm just looking for 2 colognes,one for day and one for night.
    As for the day I like something fresh, not too spicy, just a bit, and may be gets a bit sweet as it dries down. I actually like Aqua di Gio a lot but... well, we all know the problem here.
    For the night, I like something romantic, sweet, but unique and catchy!

I want you guys' opinions on XS, 212 on ice, A&F Proof (I actually like this one when I sampled it at the store), and Live Jazz.

Also, other recommendations for summer colognes for day & night are appreciated. Remember, just one for the day, and one for the night!

Thank you
    Edit/Delete Message

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: XS, 212 on ice, A&F Proof, or Live Jazz?

Terre d Hermes/Ck be...............For Day
    M7/Gucci Envy.........................For night.

Post Thanks / Like

I think XS would be wonderful for you during the day, especially in the summer. It fits the fresh, not too spicy, not too sweet and it's very clean. I was going to buy Live Jazz blind as I heard great things about it, but I decided not to. For night, M7 would work, it is romantic and sweet, especially in the drydown. It is also unique, maybe too much for its own good. I think that Gucci Envy might do a better job for your night scent, as it catches your nose for being romantic and sweet more so than for being unique. Best of luck, and Welcome to Basenotes!!

Thanks, both of you

I actually own both M7 and Gucci Envy, and like them both. I just feel a tiny bit more comfortable with M7. I've never tried them on my skin yet, I just sniff the bottles. I'm going to test both of them this weekend.