Code of Conduct

Default Nautica Voyage vs. Nautica Island Voyage

What do you think? Nautica Voyage, Island Voyage or neither?

Default Re: Nautica Voyage vs. Nautica Island Voyage

I samples Nautica Voyage...not bad but in the back of my mind I thought theres that end note or aftersmell tinge to it that irked me just a bit.

I even tried Perry Ellis 18, came out either in 2006 0r 2007? Now both Nautica Voyage and Perry Ellis are the safest clean smells you can get which some of us all love, but I do believe after thinking about it that you can just go right to POLO SPORT instead of getting either Voyages and perry Ellis...imho.

Nautica really is perfect for boating and the beach (lol lol Kramers beach cologne-Seinfeld) but I just think POLO SPORT is perfect in that atmosphere.

Perry ellis 18 you might like, I tried it and it smelled morose to me, hard to explain? It smelled like a clean soapy smell yet it has notes that are morose, not a fresh happy feel like POLO SPORT or Channel's Allure Sport.

I would go with nautica Voyage if you are going to choose between that and Island Voyage.

....however if you have time try those I mentioned you might like them better?

Good luck.
    The search for the perfect cologne is like a composer searching for the ultimate note.

P.S. F' Imus...Stern is King!

Island Voyage smells like someone squeezed a watermelon into "regular" Voyage. If you like both watermelon and Voyage, then it's probably a good frag for you. If you don't like either so much... well, skip it!

Island Voyage reminds me of the sea somehow but I still like the original Voyage better.

In my opinion, they both suck, but that's just my 2 cents!

i cant write something about I .V but the original is a nice aquatic with great longevity, obviously nothing new to discover,...

neither. I tried to like Voyage for awhile, but its just not that great, imo. The new one failed to impress me as well.

Kind of bland, and don't really jump out at you. I don't think the mix of notes is stomach-able for me either.
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah