Code of Conduct

Default Should i pick Cool water or Swiss army?

Am torn between these two...actually have singled them out since i have to buy Jean patou voyageur and have to buy another one to avail free shipping.

I think both of them are aquatics....but which is better?
    Longevity i know is subjective but still which one would last longer?

I thought rather tossing a coin i will seek valued opinions here.

Thanks in advance..

gupts

Default Re: Should i pick Cool water or Swiss army?

I'd say both of them are fougeres rather than aquatics.
    Cool Water is great, but I tire of it very quickly and rarely want to put it on anymore. Swiss Army I wear more often.
    Renato

I owned cool water and now have swiss army. I didn't finish my 2.5 ounces of Cool water, because I found it smelt too...common. Most people know cool water, and my best friend wears it. I know swiss army may be popular as well, but it is not as well known.

Swiss army has better longevity to me, and sillage.

Cool water just didn't do it for me in terms of longevity and sillage, so I stored it away for memories beacuse it was the first cologne I had bought for myself.

I'd go with the Swiss Army.

Cool Water always gets me compliments, and so did Swiss Army. Swiss Army isn't as unique smelling, but I do think that Cool Water is better selling, and way more common. I'd say get Swiss Army now, then spring for the Cool Water later. Regardless of all of this, I think that Cool Water is the better summer scent, even if it's common.
    - Rich
    As always, disregard most of what I say. It's not worth your heart health to actually worry about what a 23 year old guy from Kansas thinks. Even if he is really ridiculously good looking.

I would go with Cool Water. Yes, it is common, but it also smells quite nice. The dry down is a great one too. In the end, you will be the one wearing it, so go for the one that YOU like best.

Quote Originally Posted by G Man View Post
    Cool water just didn't do it for me in terms of longevity and sillage, so I stored it away for memories beacuse it was the first cologne I had bought for myself.

Me too!!! But then I started to get very sick of it. Overdose of oakmoss maybe? It turned too bitter on me. I don't regret leaving it. Not a huge fan of Cool Water either, but I think I like it more than Swiss Army these days.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."