Code of Conduct

Default Burberry London vs. Hamptons

Sorry to post another one like this, but I just wanted to get some ideas from you on which one you prefer....not necessarily for a seasonal scent, but more of a signature scent to wear all the time. Also, which do you think will get more attention?
    Thanks so much!

Default Re: Burberry London vs. Hamptons

What types of scents do you like/have you worn already? Where do you live? What image do you want to project?
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

If you're talking about the new Burberry London for Men, it's great and will get you noticed ... for about 30 minutes. I found it to have insanely short longevity no matter how much is applied.

Hamptons seems to be pretty well liked for many that have commented on it. I didn't find it to be very unique or exceptional, but it did last fairly long from my sampling it. This is the one I would sample between the two because at least it has some longevity. YOU just have to decide it YOU like it.

To me Burberry London, (for men) is the spitting image of Angel Innocent. I couldn´t belive my nose at first.....talk about copying !!

Thanks for your help. I'm a 28 year old banker and like to think of myself as very trendy but in a classic sort of way. i like to smell expensive and different..something that'll get someone's attention and make them ask..."what in the world is that stuff?" it smells soooo good. Thanks again!

Burberry London is more old school. On my skin it can be powerful. I knocked my Dad down with it. It's better for cool weather. Smells good, though.

Hamptons is fresh and modern. I wore it yesterday. A youthful scent that my wife commented positively on last evening. It's more distinctive and less "cologney".

I'd pick Hamptons.

I'd pick Creed GIT if I could have only one signature scent.