Code of Conduct

Default Armani Attitude: A real bummer..

As much as I enjoy this fragrance from start to finish (and yes, it seems to fade quickly but is actually soft on the skin after a bit, as has been pointed out), my new 75 ml replacement broke, just as the original 50 ml I had bought and exchanged for this larger size.

The last time I put it back in its housing, all was well. This morning, when opening its box (I store them in their boxes), the whole silver-top "butane lighter" spay mechanism had mysteriously cracked apart from the glass bottle, as if someone had yanked it off!!!

Other Bnoters also reported problems a month ago after its launch. Could this first batch not have been properly screened through quality assurance?

They said they would take it back and replace, but do I risk this happening for a third time?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Armani Attitude: A real bummer..

Well, I'm on my replacement bottle right now. I wore it today. I'm being verrrrrrrrryyyyy gentle with it. Don't want it break.

This scent is ultra-soft. I wore 4 sprays this AM and about 5 hours later, I can barely smell it. It's nice, but not great. It's a good work scent. You'll never offend with this one.

But if I had 2 bad flip-tops, there's no way I would get a third. I'd get something else if I were you.

I purchsed mine a month ago and wore it three or four times. I've had no problem with the bottle, although I'm gentle with it after reading the experiences here.

I think it smells great and I already got a compliment from a female.

But it's a bit too weak and doesn't last long enough. An EDP version that smells exactly the same would make it ideal for me.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't really like the fragrance much but almost every tester for it I've seen at different stores has been broken in the same way as you described.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFromManhattan View Post
    But it's a bit too weak and doesn't last long enough. An EDP version that smells exactly the same would make it ideal for me.
    The stronger, longer-lasting version is called B*Men by Thierry Mugler.

Quote Originally Posted by mariodefior View Post
    my new 75 ml replacement broke, just as the original 50 ml I had bought and exchanged for this larger size.

It's funny because my originally bought Black XS by Paco Rabanne's (50ml) "lighter-cap" was broken too, and I went to the store and got it changed with a lager size(100ml).

LOL all these lighter cap...

Post Thanks / Like

My wife really liked this on me yesterday, and she could still smell it on me this AM. I put one refresher spritz on before I went to my church Praise Team practice last night, and I had put 4 sprays on about 9 hours before.

I think the problem with the flip top is that it doesn't flip far enough back. I've had my Attitude for over a month now and haven't had any problems with the top ... but I'm aware not to tilt it back too far. It doesn't even flip halfway up ... it's just short of it.

They should've made the top like an actual butane lighter where it flips all the way back ... or at least 3/4 of the way.